Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection swelling thoughts

Some people are just sensitive to Test E. Me personally I can't inject Test E without it getting red, warm, and very sore. Try the thigh or delt next injection and if you have the same problem I would think about switching to Cypionate. Finish your antibiotics but I don't think it was an infection. Good luck and keep me posted.

~johnycoolnuts~

I've used test e before, just not this brand and not for several years. Last cycle was sustanon and deca that my workout partner didn't want. I did my thigh last shot, and it was sore for about 3 days. Thighs and delts are usually my go to spot, so they are probably more used to gear. As of this morning, almost all redness is gone, swelling is down to minimal. In fact I can't really see it, just feel it. Pain is just like when an injection site gets sore. Going to continue, but change up to 1 ml twice a week, and avoid the glutes, especially that one. Thanks for the advice everybody.

Top Bottom