Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection swelling thoughts

takeiteasy1983

I've read plenty of other posts on this and various other forums, but can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I did my second inject of test e 250, 2 ml for a total of 500mg. My girlfriend gave me the shot in the left glute on Fruday. 23g 1.5 inch, no blood when aspirated, vial cleaned, area cleaned, new syringe, not my first cycle. The next morning, maybe 12 hours later, the area bruised, was swollen, slightly red, slightly warm, sore, but not awful, and burned like it had too much BA in it. The area would indent if I pressed extremely hard. I mean as hard as I could. On Tuesday it was still there, had not swollen more or changed color, but had not gone down. Pain was less, maybe a 1 when pressed on. Went to an urgent care, but did not tell them I use steroids. I told them I sat on a nail. The doctor said it felt like an infection just under the skin, and prescribed Cephalexin 500mg. I also used a heating pad and massaged the area. The swelling is subsiding, and most of the redness is gone. But now the area burns like the initial shot did. My girl can't confirm she felt the second resistance when the needle goes into the muscle, may have gone at an angle, and probably went too fast. I have done glute before, but not for at least 6 months, and never test e. Do you think I should worry about the burning? Could it all have been a reaction to the BA content? Could she have injected into the fat? (I do carry body fat in that area.) Any thoughts? Thanks for the info.

It doesn't sound like an infection to me, and that's the first thing I thought when you said your girl did it that maybe she pushed it in too fast. I've done up to a 3ml cocktail in the glute but never had any problems, took me almost a minute to inject though. Why do you have your girl do it anyway? I would never ask any of my girls to inject me, mainly because I kind of enjoy doing it myself, and two because as much as I try to show a girl the right way to do something they're going to go off and do it the way they want to anyway haha this goes with anything! Come on guys!

Damn bro your lats and tris are that big? You must have some real trouble wiping your ass haha I always told myself that would be the day I held back on my training. But seriously yeah if you don't feel any kind of abscess and don't have a fever I would just give it time to heal. If you have a heating pad to sit on it will help the blood flow in your butt and could heal a bit quicker. You could also massage it ever so lightly, see now that's where the gf comes in handy.

I'm doing the heating pad and massaging it. Part of the trouble reaching could be size I suppose, but I would say it's more of a lack of flexibility. Any thoughts on the burning? Also I've never had an abscess, so I don't really know what one would feel like. I can make an indent, but it takes as much pressure as I can put on it. It really only hurts if I push on it. Kind of a burning. Any other thoughts? All help so far is appreciated.

If it was an abscess you would know it trust me. So we're talking almost a week later you still have a burning sensation from the site? Is it noticeably hotter to the touch? Sometimes you can have like a hypochondriac effect towards these things and give it more attention than it really needs making it worse. Finish up your antibiotics and stop pushing on it as hard as you can haha try to leave it be as much as possible.

It is slightly warmer. I think. I am also thinking you may be right about the hypochondriac effect Mr. Chicago, since this is my first reaction beyond the normal ones in all my cycles. I'll definitely finish the antibiotics, and the swelling has gone down considerably. Maybe 25% of what it was originally. A big part of me thought it was in my head, and still does, but it's always nice to some opinions. Thanks

It was Balkan. Heard good and bad about them, but I've always had good results. First time I've used their test e though.

Some people are just sensitive to Test E. Me personally I can't inject Test E without it getting red, warm, and very sore. Try the thigh or delt next injection and if you have the same problem I would think about switching to Cypionate. Finish your antibiotics but I don't think it was an infection. Good luck and keep me posted.

~johnycoolnuts~

Top Bottom