Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site pain, need help fast!

Bigfella30

Hey all,

Skip to the facts, first cycle, done my research nothing answers my questions exactly. Just started 4th week (7th prick) yesterday. Doing 2ML per week 500 mg per week Test E. I am 6'6" 250 lbs 24 years old. 12-15 % body fat.

First 4 pricks went great, alternated glutes left and right doing two pins per week Sunday and Wednesday.

5th prick got infection somehow, I think from hot tub like a hour later. Stupid I know. Didn't think about it. Went to Doc, got antibiotics swelling and redness has gone down. Continued to other glute on next injection. Still got pretty sore much more than first two weeks. But is fine now. 7th prick was yesterday decided to try vastus lateralis. Felt great about injection site no pain at all when injecting aspirated everything good. But that night 12 hours later until now about 24 hours later feels like worst Charlie horse ever.

Questions are, should I continue if all shots leave crippling soreness for some reason now? Should I try delt? How long until try glute again? Bad gear?

I know it's my first cycle, but not doing any good if wherever I inject is crippled for the week and I can't train my lower body because it's always extremely sore.

All help would be great.

Thanks

Are you using UG or brand name gear?

Sometimes you just get a bad poke and leave a depot to close to a nerve or something.

I dont think your first infection was from a hot tub.

It has a name it's supposed to be legit. My roommate is using same thing and has used same thing in past with no problems at all.

You're allowed to state names on the forum, just not sources. It's your first cycle, yes there will be pain, most of the time worse than Charlie horse feeling. Try delts, stay away from quads lol

Ok cool. It can't be the gear since my roommate is using the same thing right? I know everyone is different, but bad gear is bad gear right? I think I will try the delt. Although I can't imagine how much it would suck to have same soreness there. Maybe I'll catch a break. At least enough time for my quad to heal up and hopefully I can train my legs good at end of the week. Thanks for the replies. Any other replies still helpful tips etc.

If your just pinning twice a week just stick to glutes. It'll just each side a full week to recover. If the 1st few went fine why change it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I'm going to try delt tomorrow. Thigh is getting better as someone said above I think it was just really sore newbie muscle. Hopefully delt won't be as bad. Any tips on delt injections? Do you guys pin fast? Like dart it in? Or does it matter?

All good now. Delt pinning went great, starting to see strength gains. Going to stick with delts and glutes from now on. Wasn't bad gear but did have infection from a pin. Had to be the hot tub!

Top Bottom