Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a huge Jets fan and I am not Happy

im 20,000 karma down now cause of these douchebags!!!lololololol really though what happened? lololo

Apparently we have a brett homer in the house. Stats don't tell the whole story.

seriously if you think that brett favre was more at fault than the defense for letting them put up 40+ points, you are clueless to sport/the game. Maybe b/c i played football for 12 years i KNOW it doesn't have to do with one person, i've been out on the feild and trust me one guy can't control the other 10. the defense FAILED, i don't see how anybody can't see that after their performance lastnight. they got run all over, the same rookie got burnt deep TWICE by the same guy for TDs, pretty much san diego did w/e they wanted on O.

Nerf knows her football. It hurts your team bigtime when you turn the ball over and your defense has to get back on the field. It's a bigtime momentum shifter.

You're not happy? You're not happy?!??!! I had the day from hell yesterday, and my only saving grace was knowing I had my EF League game locked up only needing 5 points Monday night from Thomas Jones AND Jerricho Cotchery. Between the two they should net me 20 or so points, maybe 10-12 on a really bad night for the pair. So what did I get? I got just enough points to lose the game by .01

Yes, .01

Not 1, I didn't lose the game by 1

I didn't lose the game by .1

I lost the game by .01

I didn't even know it was possible. Thats a bad day. Your Jets suck and you owe me sympathy!

Maby next year they'll talk Bledsoe out of retirement
Jeff George is in shape and still has a grenade launcher...

Ryan Leaf is selling insurance somewhere... actually dunno what he's doing

These 2 should battle it out in KC for starting job...

I envy Jets Fans.

Jeff George is in shape and still has a grenade launcher...

Ryan Leaf is selling insurance somewhere... actually dunno what he's doing

These 2 should battle it out in KC for starting job...

I envy Jets Fans.

Leaf is coaching at a small school. Jeff George is god. Greatest arm ever?

Top Bottom