Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a huge Jets fan and I am not Happy

the chargers are just running up the score on the jets. that's gotta hurt the feelings of jets fans. the jets so called stout defense is looking Ethiopian.

wtf...four whole jets fans on EF? I'm stunned. And yeah, I hit the alchy a little hard tonight and probably cursed a little here and there at the bar. I was not a happy girl. We beat ourselves tonight.

it's hard for brett to win games when the defense lets a team score 50 points. JEEEEZUS

Did you watch the game? Brett handed them 14 of those points.

they ran back to ints? i thought it was only one.

even if so, their D allowed WAAAAAAAAY to many points. You cannot expect a QB to score 40 points himself to win every game.

they ran back to ints? i thought it was only one.

even if so, their D allowed WAAAAAAAAY to many points. You cannot expect a QB to score 40 points himself to win every game.

No, but the other one still gave them a very short feild. The SD offense was working with a short feild on almost every posession in the first half, between the three turnovers and that whacky onside kick attempt.

Top Bottom