Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm a huge Jets fan and I am not Happy

No, but the other one still gave them a very short feild. The SD offense was working with a short feild on almost every posession in the first half, between the three turnovers and that whacky onside kick attempt.

so brett gave them 7 not 14. it is not any qb's fault a defense can't hold the other team. One person can only do so much for a team. This game was a perfect example of a defense getting embarrassed.

Actually the D was doing a good job until the nosegaurd go hurt, then the Chargers were able to run up the middle with ease which opened up the passing game! The onside kick in the first half was a joke and kicking a field goal and going for it on 4th down early in the 4th quarter were dumb calls by the coach! Bretts lack of knowledge of the offense did not help either!

so brett gave them 7 not 14. it is not any qb's fault a defense can't hold the other team. One person can only do so much for a team. This game was a perfect example of a defense getting embarrassed.

I disagree.

Actually the D was doing a good job until the nosegaurd go hurt, then the Chargers were able to run up the middle with ease which opened up the passing game! The onside kick in the first half was a joke and kicking a field goal and going for it on 4th down early in the 4th quarter were dumb calls by the coach! Bretts lack of knowledge of the offense did not help either!

Agreed...it looked, in general, like he and the receivers were working from different playbooks.

on which part?

The implication that brett didn't play a decent role in the loss. I'm not really up to debating football right now, though, so maybe I'll pick this thread up again later when I'm in a better mood and elaborate on that.

The implication that brett didn't play a decent role in the loss. I'm not really up to debating football right now, though, so maybe I'll pick this thread up again later when I'm in a better mood and elaborate on that.

tell clueless wonder i said hi and try hard not to cry into your chunky's soup. there is always next year and the year after that and the year after that. nevermind, jets are never going to win another superbowl. at least you're pretty though. calveless is ugly and a jets fan. :D

Top Bottom