Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think it's scary all you Yankees seem to own guns

Nathan said:

Good one. I have yet to see Bowling for Columbine but I want to. You seen it?

Are you asking me out?
I'm flattered, but I prefer vaginas.

Haven't seen it but want to as well.

The problem is that the gun problem is so huge in the usa that it makes sense to buy one... thus perpetuating the issue.

Luckily we (Canadians and, basically, the rest of the 'western' world) arent all armed to the teeth and thus dont feel the 'need' to have a gun for personal protection.

Bullit said:

Are you asking me out?
I'm flattered, but I prefer vaginas.

Haven't seen it but want to as well.

The problem is that the gun problem is so huge in the usa that it makes sense to buy one... thus perpetuating the issue.

Luckily we (Canadians and, basically, the rest of the 'western' world) arent all armed to the teeth and thus dont feel the 'need' to have a gun for personal protection.

So, will you go out with me or not?

Bullit said:

You packin heat beastbear?

Just a shotgun..but I want a pistol. I really don't think there is as big of a gun problem as you think......more gun control would only cause more crime....

Bullit said:

In the states, given the current situation, I might just agree with you.

In all other countries where every dick and his dog isnt packin heat .. I would disagree.

Whay percentage of Canadians own guns? This is a real question, I don't know.

beastboy said:

more gun control would only cause more crime....

In the states, given the current situation, I might just agree with you.

In all other countries where every dick and his dog isnt packin heat .. I would disagree.

louden_swain said:
Whats wrong with owning a gun?

I suggest that you shut the fuck up before making a statement like this.

I agree, calling people pussies for owning a gun is not a very educated statement...and where the did Bowling for Columbine come into this, I'm not sure if you've heard, but most of that movie is ficticious...the U.S. Constitution gives us the right to bear arms so I see no reason not to...if my life was in danger, I would not depend on the police or my government to protect me or my family...but that's just my two cents...

Jetisin said:
I went to my friend's house in the States. She went to work so I stayed at her house. I was looking around and found 2 guns. One was a shotgun and the other a handgun.

First time in my life I have seen a gun up that close and held it in my hands. That was a weird feeling.

You'd never held a gun before? Damn. Unless you've got someone there who knows the weapon, it's not a real good idea to pick up a gun if you are so unfamiliar with them as to have never actually handled one before. It's a safety thing.

What are the gun laws like in Canada, anyway?

Top Bottom