Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think it's scary all you Yankees seem to own guns

Nathan said:

What are you gonna do. Shoot me?

No. . .I don't have that type of mentality.

You seem to have a problem providing a reason on why people shouldn't own guns, plus you probably have something against people in the U.S.

Please grow up and learn how to make quality posts.

louden_swain said:

You seem to have a problem providing a reason on why people shouldn't own guns, plus you probably have something against people in the U.S.

LOL.
Somebody sure is in louden's bad book.

louden_swain said:

To begin, I adamantly refuse to grow up. So you can fucking forget it.

Also, I can provide numerous reasons why NOT to own a gun. Don't be a moron. Just off the top of my head, I'd have to say that that's probably how people get shot. I just found it odd how in the scenario presented in the other thread with a person in their backyard, everyone seemed to reply with, "I'd get my gun." Owning a gun is so damn dangerous it's retarded, especially with children in the house. Why you don't give me a few reasons why you think it's a good idea to own a gun and I'll pick them apart one by one, provided you can actually come up with more than one. Oh, and somebody please say, "Guns are fun to shoot when nobody's around or in the way."

Bullit said:

Annnnnnnnnnnnd ... here we go! (cue p0ink & all other NRA lovers)

This, my fellow Canadian, is what Americans just dont understand. Nor will they ever.
They are all rootin-tootin cowboys blasting the shit out of each other and waiting for their turn to appear on Springer.

Good one. I have yet to see Bowling for Columbine but I want to. You seen it?

Nathan said:
Also, I can provide numerous reasons why NOT to own a gun. Don't be a moron. Just off the top of my head, I'd have to say that that's probably how people get shot. I just found it odd how in the scenario presented in the other thread with a person in their backyard, everyone seemed to reply with, "I'd get my gun." Owning a gun is so damn dangerous it's retarded, especially with children in the house. Why you don't give me a few reasons why you think it's a good idea to own a gun and I'll pick them apart one by one, provided you can actually come up with more than one. Oh, and somebody please say, "Guns are fun to shoot when nobody's around or in the way."

Annnnnnnnnnnnd ... here we go! (cue p0ink & all other NRA lovers)

This, my fellow Canadian, is what Americans just dont understand. Nor will they ever.
They are all rootin-tootin cowboys blasting the shit out of each other and waiting for their turn to appear on Springer.

Top Bottom