Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i refuse to read any threads on my loved eagles.....not watching super bowl

sucks they lost bro... I decided I cannot like them anymore till they replace mcnabb... the kid sucks...

besides, it does not matter, Pats are going to win it all... the carolina/iggles game was like watching a bad b movie....

i'm with ya on this one....another superbowl i don't give a crap about, and i doubt anyone really gives a crap about....

that loss was so fucking disappointing

I think they lost because they Boo`ed Ruben.

tiger88 said:
fuck

iggles we need you terrel owens

and a quarterback who can throw who has non hurtable ribs would help too.... but if peyton wants to come, just say NO

LOL at all the "heartbroken" eagles' fans.

You guys should even be lucky the eagles even were in the nfc conf. championship. The luck had to end somewhere.

The Pats vs Panthers superbowl sounds good to me; well, if you are a true football fan that doesn't just watch the nfl for "their team". You appreciate the tallent, heart, and discipline when you see it.

I am not a panthers fan, but they deserve respect. They actually beat 2 good teams and 1 shitty one(eagles) to make it to the superbowl.

The pats are also a solid team and we will see just how good both teams are come feb. 1st.

Top Bottom