Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some help!

Summersmom

My name is Steph and I am 23 years old. I am 5'2" and 155lbs. I have recently lost 62lbs with diet and exercise and am looking to shed the last pounds of yucky fat. My husband bodybuilds and told me about T3 and Clen, so I ordered a bottle of each. But he is deployed and has not gotten back to me on how to use them correctly! I received them about a week ago and I am dying to try them, but I want to make sure I do it correctly. I know the T3 is dangerous, so I want to make sure I do this right. I have a very high protein intake. And I drink 64oz of water per day. I run 3 miles a day and do other cardio 4x a week. (every other day.) I have the liquid of both. I was just wondering if someone could help me out as to exactly how to use it and the dosages I should try. I want to start small and slow. I read something about it going under my tongue and then I have to swish and swallow? Please help!

Hello summersmom and welcome to EF!
You have done an outstanding job of loosing fat and you should be darn proud of yourself.
I would like to suggest to you that you pm Needtogetaas for his recommendation on the T-3 and Clen.
Just copy your post and put that in your pm.
He is an encyclopedia on all of this stuff and he will have the best answer for you of anyone on here.
Good luck and keep posting!

My name is Steph and I am 23 years old. I am 5'2" and 155lbs. I have recently lost 62lbs with diet and exercise and am looking to shed the last pounds of yucky fat. My husband bodybuilds and told me about T3 and Clen, so I ordered a bottle of each. But he is deployed and has not gotten back to me on how to use them correctly! I received them about a week ago and I am dying to try them, but I want to make sure I do it correctly. I know the T3 is dangerous, so I want to make sure I do this right. I have a very high protein intake. And I drink 64oz of water per day. I run 3 miles a day and do other cardio 4x a week. (every other day.) I have the liquid of both. I was just wondering if someone could help me out as to exactly how to use it and the dosages I should try. I want to start small and slow. I read something about it going under my tongue and then I have to swish and swallow? Please help!

sounds like you've made some marvelous progress! If you've lost all that fat with the aid of exercise that tells me you've succeeded admirably in keeping your own natural thyroid hormone high.

The answer to continued fat loss is NOT to supplement your thyroid hormone, however. Yes you'll lose fat for now, but if you want to stay lean, this is not the route to take.

What could possibly be happening to you now is the amount of exercise you're doing could be finally triggering a thyroid hormone reduction. This is simply your body's attempt to hold on to energy stores (fat), which is a critical evolutionary mechanism to keep us alive. If you're interested in looking at other methods to accomplish your goal, post up estimates of your past and present daily calories and lets see if we can find the solution.

Top Bottom