Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I called it Week 3

put your fuckin shirt on dude, i knew you would do that.

also drop any use of the word "sexy" from your profile. if you are sexy the chicks will know without you having to proclaim it (douchey)
And dont say "intimate encounter", (complete dutchbag), say "dating" for the category.

Thanks for the thread hijack you j.o.'s

First, you mean douchebag or you going off the urban dictionary term?

Second, Glad seems serious about pulling tail on the dating site, lol. He would get the perfect girl with that write up. Don't you know, hot chicks love douchebags especially if you treat them like shit, which robs profile screams.

Thanks for the thread hijack you j.o.'s

First, you mean douchebag or you going off the urban dictionary term?

Second, Glad seems serious about pulling tail on the dating site, lol. He would get the perfect girl with that write up. Don't you know, hot chicks love douchebags especially if you treat them like shit, which robs profile screams.

maybe for a certain demographic, but by and large they dont care for the d-bagness.

K i changed it, do i have to change my profile pic god i look so sexy but ok i will, i dont have many pictures with my shirt on fuck i need to get a life

just wear a tight t shirt or something so you are still rocking the jooser look, it will be ok but gotta have a shirt on rob

lol @ the gladiator internet dating hijacking this thread (which was hilarious, btw)

i think the ravens can beat the pats. and the jets can beat the bengals. but either the colts or the chargers will win. i don't see both those teams losing. and even both teams going to the 2nd round is still a very uncertain possibility

Top Bottom