Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am tired of people asking me how to use PGP so i wrote this

• Thread starter Thread starter e2
  • Start date Start date
holy shit ... a post by E2 ...This board misses you , its getting( or has gotten ) pretty slim on quality content.

Damm E2, it's been a while bro, great to see you posting again my friend. Thanks for the info, even someone as simple as me can use that now ;)

M18

Good info, HOWEVER ..

This is to protect yourself and if you do ever get busted, I'm sure they'll have access to your computer and thus to your keys. That's like having a super secure safe in your house with the keys right next to them. If you wanna be secure, get a web-based secure email such as elitemail/hush/ziplip. It's not stored locally on your computer and if you do ever get busted, they won't be able to access your offsite email.

Unless of course you delete your PGP key from your computer and memorize it :D

my $0.02

freshr1 said:
Good info, HOWEVER ..

This is to protect yourself and if you do ever get busted, I'm sure they'll have access to your computer and thus to your keys. That's like having a super secure safe in your house with the keys right next to them. If you wanna be secure, get a web-based secure email such as elitemail/hush/ziplip. It's not stored locally on your computer and if you do ever get busted, they won't be able to access your offsite email.

Unless of course you delete your PGP key from your computer and memorize it :D

my $0.02

dude you dont know what the hell your talking about read the sites and get somewhat familiar with PGP before posting again - nothings worse than posting an opinion based in fantasy land.

Slopain said:

dude you dont know what the hell your talking about read the sites and get somewhat familiar with PGP before posting again - nothings worse than posting an opinion based in fantasy land.

That's funny Slo, cause I worked on encrypted video streams over tcp/ip for two years. Anything you store locally is not secure. PGP is only secure if you're worried about someone intercepting your message from source->dest.

I'd rather keep my private email far away from my personal computer. But hey, WTF do I know.

Top Bottom