Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on an 83 dollar check..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
dullboy has been a general partner or limited partner in a dozen different bars/clubs/restaurants and has more than enough anecdotal evidence that black people simply don't tip well if at all. the simple truth is that if you speak to any person in the service industry, they will confirm this.

unless this possibly only new york city black person thing? doubtful.

Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

dullboy said:
well it's not really a stereotype if most black people conform to it.

you of course being an exception.

so you've in fact determined that a majority of blacks tip poorly, simply because everyone here has "experienced an incident"? Don't suppose anyone has seen a wealthy white person not leave a tip?

rather than rail against truth, maybe you could offer some insite. is it a cultural thing?[/QUOTE]

Truth? truth as in we all have giant dicks and don't eat pussy too?

some women I have dated refer to them as "canadians" - as in

Damn Susie, you've got a table full of Canadians back there to refer to African Americans.

Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

Dial_tone said:
so you've in fact determined that a majority of blacks tip poorly, simply because everyone here has "experienced an incident"? Don't suppose anyone has seen a wealthy white person not leave a tip?

rather than rail against truth, maybe you could offer some insite. is it a cultural thing?

Truth? truth as in we all have giant dicks and don't eat pussy too?[/QUOTE]

DT...do you tip on the total bill or tip before tax?

I am torn between this because for years I tipped on the total bill but when I go with a group and they automatically add tip because of the size of the group regardless of the service, they add it before tax.

I usually tip 17-20% if the service is good. If I have shitty service then I don't tip at all.

Dial_tone said:

rather than rail against truth, maybe you could offer some insite. is it a cultural thing?

did you read dullboys post?

dullboy owns or has owned a dozen different establishment which have served tens of thousands of black people over the years. dullboy has plenty of anecdotal information about this matter.

but if if makes you feel better to dismiss dullboy because he hurt your feelings, that's ok with dullboy.

Dont forget that we like watermelon and fried chicken too! Even though I'm half white and was raised in an upper middle class white environment, I kinda take offense to this thread. I think that professional athletes, no matter what color they are, generally tip poorly. Their tight wads. They think everone worships them and they should get shit for free.

Dial_tone said:

i believe it happens way more frequently with black people than white or other races.. my best man is from genada works at red lobster in pine hills and gets stiffed all the time.. that was the first time that ever happened to my girl.. and yes it is a stereotype..

and i crack black jokes on him all the time :)

Go to one of his games and slit his achilles tendon as he's walking out of the tunnel. That should make it about even.

HumorMe said:
Truth? truth as in we all have giant dicks and don't eat pussy too?

DT...do you tip on the total bill or tip before tax?

I am torn between this because for years I tipped on the total bill but when I go with a group and they automatically add tip because of the size of the group regardless of the service, they add it before tax.

I usually tip 17-20% if the service is good. If I have shitty service then I don't tip at all.[/QUOTE]

The total. Like most negros I suck at math and it's simpler to just work with the nice big number at the bottom.

Top Bottom