Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on an 83 dollar check..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
ya i bet

Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

My standard tip is 20% rounded down to the nearest dollar.

Bill = $46.84
tip = $9.00

I tip well to a fault. My gf gets mad at me.
In MA the state assumes you get tipped 15% of every bill so they tax you on it. If that happened in MA your gf would have actually had to have paid out of her pocket to serve him!
She should have stopped him infront of the girl and asked if there was something wrong with her service.

Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

Alpine said:
...and people wonder where stereotypes come from. Usually there has to be SOME truth to them, with exceptions of course.

Do you really want to know the stereotypes I'd have about white people if I just went by what I saw on EF?

Phaded said:
funny thing is i see him downtown all the time.. what could i legally do to him and not get in trouble..

and he def didn't get shitty service she was expecting a fat tip cause lets see he's a fucken multimillionaire so she treated him like a fucken king..
did she give him head?

Dial_tone said:
Do you really want to know the stereotypes I'd have about white people if I just went by what I saw on EF?

I see what you mean. But, I've experienced the tipping issue discussed in this thread too. I waited tables in college and had the same experience. My girl says the same thing too because she works in a primarily black night club as a bartender on the weekends. So I'm not basing my judgement by what I read on EF, but rather real life experiences.

Dial_tone said:
My standard tip is 20% rounded down to the nearest dollar.

Bill = $46.84
tip = $9.00

And this is how I believe people should tip.

"You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Dial_tone again."

Dial_tone said:

A majority of the people on EF don't actually act the way they do on the boards in real life.. so that wouldn't really work.

Dial_tone said:

well it's not really a stereotype if most black people conform to it.

you of course being an exception.

rather than rail against truth, maybe you could offer some insite. is it a cultural thing?

Top Bottom