Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on an 83 dollar check..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

madbomber31 said:
he would kick your ass all around that street... so please, tell us about that.

and then i would kick his ass with a lawsuit all around the street.. oh ya who the fuck are you?

Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

Phaded said:
and then i would kick his ass with a lawsuit all around the street.. oh ya who the fuck are you?

who the fuck am i? who the fuck are you? besides the dude who is gonna get his ass kicked then file a lawsuit?

madbomber31 said:
who the fuck am i? who the fuck are you? besides the dude who is gonna get his ass kicked then file a lawsuit?

dont post in my threads stalking ass faggot.. you like follow me around.. are you gay or something?

God is cruel.

she must have been FUGLY.

i kid i kid :D. has anyone noticed THE biggest celeb/rich douche bags are always the black ones? honestly everytime i see a rapper speak about how great they are in interviews, in that monotone voice twisting the uppper corner of their lip, i want to fucking beat the living shit out of them. scum of the earth i tell you.

Top Bottom