Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How my boys doing?

NCAA football is plenty of action i too have a sizeable stash, i think we need to get together all the books and decide how too fairly split the action avoid cherry picking the games, rotate who is putting up the highest ranked game, or we could go by conferences/ whatever I can tell you from experience you can lose your ass doing NCAA and NFL I saw spart go 00's last season so it's not fair to let all the shit games fall on one person. If im wrong just tell me to shut-up lol

motodawg said:
NCAA football is plenty of action i too have a sizeable stash, i think we need to get together all the books and decide how too fairly split the action avoid cherry picking the games, rotate who is putting up the highest ranked game, or we could go by conferences/ whatever I can tell you from experience you can lose your ass doing NCAA and NFL I saw spart go 00's last season so it's not fair to let all the shit games fall on one person. If im wrong just tell me to shut-up lol
i agree with u that things should be split some how .. but i also agree with spart .. that since football is only weekends .. i would like to see 500k limits big college football games .. like example #2 florida vs #4 fsu ..waiting all week for a huge game with a 150k limit is boring .. there should be an option for bookies to get k cheaper for u and slayer .. or even free :evil: lol

Top Bottom