Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How my boys doing?

Spartacus said:
football season is a whole different league of action

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Spartacus said:
Its so much more fun than this time of year. I'd be up watching the Idaho vs San Jose St. game at midnight screaming at the TV. I think my wife thought I lost my mind.

Spartacus said:

true theres enough action for 4 - 5 bookies to host, ncaa weekend then theres NFL sunday.....the sanjose states thursdays poedunk state tuesday yeah its a regular football junky flophouse around here lol

this forum should be rockin during football .. if all the vets come back, as i assume they will and the added new players like myself,army vet 1500 etc = a shyt load of action ..should be a hell of a fall/winter

Army Vet said:
We all need something in our signatures to draw people here. For the send to last MMA fight night I had a picture in my sig for it, posted in different forums, and the participation was much higher than the norm.
I never could figure out how to do that

motodawg said:
true theres enough action for 4 - 5 bookies to host, ncaa weekend then theres NFL sunday.....the sanjose states thursdays poedunk state tuesday yeah its a regular football junky flophouse around here lol
I'll do regular NFL games with million limits and the primetime televised games with a million+
so if you're going to host NFL you should have a million limit

it can get too cluttered if some guy has a game up with a 100,000 limit and I have it at a million also

I dont want to bogart the action just sayin' those NFL games need million limits
I think I ran most at 500,000 last season
but now with the extra karma from the lotto in the pool
and I have a decent bank now
I can survive a net -3 on pile-ons

Spartacus said:
I'll do regular NFL games with million limits and the primetime televised games with a million+

it can get too cluttered if some guy has a game up with a 100,000 limit and I have it at a million also

I dont want to bogart the action just sayin' those NFL games need million limits
i got over 10 mill in karma stash .. i can cover 1 mill bets .. its up to u guys whatever way u want to do it .. u wanna do all the games spart go for it, u more then earned that right .. a mill per game with all games up is a hell of alot for 1 person lol .. im here to help if needed

hurricane187 said:
i got over 10 mill in karma stash .. i can cover 1 mill bets .. its up to u guys whatever way u want to do it .. u wanna do all the games spart go for it, u more then earned that right .. a mill per game with all games up is a hell of alot for 1 person lol .. im here to help if needed
no I dont want to do all the games
I tend to travel every other weekend so I may be AWOL often

we'll just work it out weekend to weekend
I dont like posting games with even spreads and often it isn't until sunday itself to see line moves

Spartacus said:

Thats fine with me as long as I get to do some NCAA football. Nobody is putting 1 mil on the Akron vs Western Mich. game. Trust me

Spartacus said:
I never could figure out how to do that

our banner thread is almost done, so pretty soon all the bookies can put the banner in their thread and link it to this forum or any event they want

Top Bottom