Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many peeps will show at the Texas EF Meat-Up?

total was 12 BM is still cleaning... We expected a lot more but they bailed, flaked or just didn't show at the appointed time. But as you saw by the pics there was a good time had by all. Less some kitty shit, but all is good!

Grumpy Old Man said:
total was 12 BM is still cleaning... We expected a lot more but they bailed, flaked or just didn't show at the appointed time. But as you saw by the pics there was a good time had by all. Less some kitty shit, but all is good!

Make her clean harder.

12 is a pretty good number!

of EF only I came
needto and angel were sort of co-hosts
and I wouldn't count their kids
and the four or so others that showed but were not affiliated with elite I wouldn't count either

(5)hosts +4 isn't a winner
if you include everyone that was there then 10+ is a winner

if I had bet 10+ I wouldn't expect to collect though because I thought the intent of the wager was to forecast EF attendees

By the way, to clarify, the count is for EF members and their guests who are brought with them, to include kids.

Remember, B'mom is the official head-counter and her word is final! PB if you need to adjust given this new info let me know.

it was all a conspiracy to make karma!!!!1

: pitchforks & torches :

Grumpy Old Man said:
By the way, to clarify, the count is for EF members and their guests who are brought with them, to include kids.

Remember, B'mom is the official head-counter and her word is final! PB if you need to adjust given this new info let me know.

I was just quoting man! Was clarified before anyone showed.

We had BM, ME, Spart, Needto, Angel, 3 little ones, Bro of Angel his wife two of our friends. Count em and weep that would be 12.

Top Bottom