Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you played football and whenever you took a good hit

Beachboy6294

Your coach would always say "Walk it off"? I mean you would get the shit knocked out of you and couldn't breath and he would say "Walk it off". Well I tried that on an ex girlfriend and she got pissed!

I played running back while I was in highschool. They used to call me 'The Rubber Man', because I would bounce off everyone when I ran, or even when I took a nice hit, I would bounce back up like it was nothing..

SpyWizard said:
well, at least you didn't say throw some dirt on it, and keep going..

Bro I am debating on telling the story on here because it was crazy and kind of sick!!

Ok here is the first part of the story but it get bad later!!!

Last edited:
I have a confession to make ladies I'm not much of a love maker. I can do everything else for you open up doors, pull out chairs, and hold a conversation with the best of them. I can be everything you want me to me in a boy friend except a love maker. I'm not going to lay there and caress you, moving slow while listening to Kenny G's greatest hits, kissing on you, crying with "love you NO I love you" that's some punk ass shit. Don't get me wrong I'm gentlemen but when it comes to the bed room. I only know one speed BLOW YOUR BACK OUT SPEED. I was raised by a single mother and my mom is gangster so she didn't raise know punk. With that said being a love maker isn't in my blood I'm a fucker. But sometimes being a fucker can get you in a whole lot of trouble. Being a fucker can damn near be dangerous. One night I was blowing my ex girl friends back out. Well the lights where off and I accidentally put it in the wrong hole. Yes I accidentally put it in the pooper. Fella's I'm not sure if you ever made that mistake but if you ever stuck it in pooper your girl will make noise that will haunt you for the rest of your life. I know my girl was in pain because she just lay there face down, ass up barking like a seal from Sea World. I panicked I mean I never heard her make a sound like that. I tried to come with the right words to make her feel better the only thing I could come up with is what my football coach use to tell me whenever I got the wind knocked out of me in practice. I told her "WALK IT OFF". I said Walk it off shit happens your tough right? Well she couldn't even respond she was in pain and furious beyond words. I knew I was in trouble the next day. I was afraid she was going to beat my ass in my sleep so I slept on the couch that night. I knew she was going to get me back for the walk it off comment I just didn't know when. There is nothing more scarier then the unknown.

Beachboy6294 said:
Your coach would always say "Walk it off"? I mean you would get the shit knocked out of you and couldn't breath and he would say "Walk it off". Well I tried that on an ex girlfriend and she got pissed!

:lmao: I got that plus, "That's it? That's all it takes to keep you down?" Teammates are the best, "Dude you're such a pussy if you can't get up."

Me, "I'm ok, it's just a flesh wound." :lmao:

I dished it out
one team I was on won only 2 games
in one of those I blocked 3 punts
they had four against me for punt 4

first team I was on we went undefeated
won a championship in Texas
I played both sides of the ball

I remember those boys crying
I sacked one QB and he was crying for his momma

I worried more about the red ants common on the playing fields of Texas
you'd have to line and take your stance and there would be a fuckin' ant hill

Beachboy6294 said:
I have a confession to make ladies I'm not much of a love maker. I can do everything else for you open up doors, pull out chairs, and hold a conversation with the best of them. I can be everything you want me to me in a boy friend except a love maker. I'm not going to lay there and caress you, moving slow while listening to Kenny G's greatest hits, kissing on you, crying with "love you NO I love you" that's some punk ass shit. Don't get me wrong I'm gentlemen but when it comes to the bed room. I only know one speed BLOW YOUR BACK OUT SPEED. I was raised by a single mother and my mom is gangster so she didn't raise know punk. With that said being a love maker isn't in my blood I'm a fucker. But sometimes being a fucker can get you in a whole lot of trouble. Being a fucker can damn near be dangerous. One night I was blowing my ex girl friends back out. Well the lights where off and I accidentally put it in the wrong hole. Yes I accidentally put it in the pooper. Fella's I'm not sure if you ever made that mistake but if you ever stuck it in pooper your girl will make noise that will haunt you for the rest of your life. I know my girl was in pain because she just lay there face down, ass up barking like a seal from Sea World. I panicked I mean I never heard her make a sound like that. I tried to come with the right words to make her feel better the only thing I could come up with is what my football coach use to tell me whenever I got the wind knocked out of me in practice. I told her "WALK IT OFF". I said Walk it off shit happens your tough right? Well she couldn't even respond she was in pain and furious beyond words. I knew I was in trouble the next day. I was afraid she was going to beat my ass in my sleep so I slept on the couch that night. I knew she was going to get me back for the walk it off comment I just didn't know when. There is nothing more scarier then the unknown.
I did that once
she grunted

Spartacus said:
I did that once
she grunted

lmfao i did that about a month ago

she let out a whimper like a wounded dog, ran off to the bathroom holding her bottom while i was standing over the foot of the bed with my dick in my hand wondering what teh fuck i did

after 5 minutes she came back out and told me what i did lololl

then we finished

Top Bottom