Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you workout

The best length of time is debatable. HOwever. The best advice is to be finished within 75 minutes. Somewhere after 75 minutes the body starts to release cortisal and all your hard work starts to go in the opposite direction.

Been giving this some more thought since I left the gym this evening. I went in and did chest and shoulders. I workout with a buddy which I know causes me to be there longer, but I also get to lift heavier so I don't mind. It took me about 1hr 45mins to complete the workout. This is what I did.

4 sets of incline dumbbells
4 sets of flat bench
4 sets of flys

4 sets of military press
4 sets of incline military press (no idea what this is called)
4 sets of cable shoulder extensions.

Firstly I know I need a stopwatch, but what I'm curious about is do you guys think that can be done in an hour? How much time do you rest in between heavy sets?

If anyone has any input that would be great...I would also love to hear which body parts you do on which day.

Thanks

Been giving this some more thought since I left the gym this evening. I went in and did chest and shoulders. I workout with a buddy which I know causes me to be there longer, but I also get to lift heavier so I don't mind. It took me about 1hr 45mins to complete the workout. This is what I did.

4 sets of incline dumbbells
4 sets of flat bench
4 sets of flys

4 sets of military press
4 sets of incline military press (no idea what this is called)
4 sets of cable shoulder extensions.

Firstly I know I need a stopwatch, but what I'm curious about is do you guys think that can be done in an hour? How much time do you rest in between heavy sets?

If anyone has any input that would be great...I would also love to hear which body parts you do on which day.

Thanks

You don't mention reps, but I guess that wouldn't matter much.

I train 95% for strength, so my time between sets is usually 2-3 min, and if I am going for a PR then 5-6 min between sets. So lets take 3 min as an "average", in your routine above 18 min would be spent just resting between sets. Then add in loading, unloading, and getting set up for the exercise, and there is probably nearly 30 min worth of standing time in there.

B-

45 minutes + 30 minutes cardio now that i started my bf% drop down. On weight days only depends on the training session......

When the steak is cooked...it is cooked.

Top Bottom