Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How a 16 year old 6 ft 215lb looks

hm your arms grows from 16- 17.6 for few months? Good job.
But you look so young, why you don't play in playstation or with another kids in the street? just jokin

hm your arms grows from 16- 17.6 for few months? Good job.
But you look so young, why you don't play in playstation or with another kids in the street? just jokin

Proper training twice a week and proper eating along with other credentials.

And I still have a bed time and my mom reads me story's to go to bed every night. (Jokin) ;)

How can these kids afford steroids at 16 and 17.

I don't approve of kids that age doing steroids, but I guess I rather see a kid get into bodybuilding and not something really dangerous.

We have to try and be accepting of the little bros that enter this lifestyle way early on. We try to dissuade them when they come here and ask, but many of us grew up wanting to be like Arnold since the age of 2yrl and there was nothing and nobody that would stand in our way.

Lets try to not give these lil bros a hard time.

I don't approve of kids that age doing steroids, but I guess I rather see a kid get into bodybuilding and not something really dangerous.

We have to try and be accepting of the little bros that enter this lifestyle way early on. We try to dissuade them when they come here and ask, but many of us grew up wanting to be like Arnold since the age of 2yrl and there was nothing and nobody that would stand in our way.

Lets try to not give these lil bros a hard time.

Truth to this!

I for one experienced the other "dark side" of drugs at a younger age, took me almost 10 years to smarten the hell up and turn my life around

Looking back now, I can't be one to judge for somebody at a young age to be using some gear and dedicating their life to building a better body and becoming a stronger person from it in all aspects of life! I would have MUCH rather started this lifestyle rather than the one I was living at that age.

Best thing to do is help in any way possible and be a supportive force. Although it is not smiled upon to mess with your hormones and HPTA at a young age. It is a ton smarter and better than what most of the younger generation is doing with their lives at that age. 🙌💯 I don't condone the use of steroids before 25 but I won't be one to flame someone who's made the conscious decision, and lives the proper lifestyle to be using.

View attachment 139492

another of me hard and full at 230lbs. Weights no changing but I'm leaner then I was at 215-220 with veins and striations coming from places I haven't seen since I was 10 perfect body fat. This pic was taken just BEFORE a light arms sesh. The progress is real. Hoping to be a larger 250lbs with the same or better condition in the next coming months. Small steady goals is key and I've achieved more than what I planned to at this point.

1. parents/grandparents don't make kids earn a thing. they just give them money for holidays, college, spending money, trust funds, etc. I don't believe in nepotism, or giving your children anything except strong morals and background. give them the tools and then have them make it in life on their own

2. steroids are way too easy to get a hold of thanks to the internet and cheap prices. it costs less to buy a vial of gear then it does to have your car washed/waxed. when I was 17 I was saving money for college and working hard in school to earn scholarships, now kids have things handed to them by their parents so they don't have to work for shit.

also to think at that age you have a clue about anything in life is ridiculous, much less fitness. there is a reason that age pays more car insurance, its cause they get into most car accidents!! you have had hair growing on your balls for 3 months yet you think you know about fitness? in fairness though there have been guys working out for 30 years who still haven't learned a thing cause they don't have the fitness IQ or ability to learn via trial/error.

I agree we need to support our young bro's getting into the game, but using steroids and threads like this is a bad example. you don't NEED to use steroids to bodybuild, we can thank zyzz and bostin Lloyd's of the world for this horrible example.. my advice to teens reading this thread is absolutely get into weight training, its a great hobby and lifestyle. I think everyone at 13-14 should be in the weight room, its healthy and boosts self esteem. just do not mess with hormones.. steroids will not kill you, but they WILL fuck up your reproductive health for life.. this means dick problems and no chance of having kids as an adult. you realize women will not date you if they find out you are infertile, I'm not talking about 20 year old girls.. i'm talking about women who are in their 30's when you get older. and even that 20 year old girl if you end up marrying will divorce your ass so fast once she realizes your balls don't work. I'm much older then you guys and will tell you straight up that unless a woman already has kids, she will not even go out with you if you tell her you don't want any. its in their DNA to breed.

1. parents/grandparents don't make kids earn a thing. they just give them money for holidays, college, spending money, trust funds, etc. I don't believe in nepotism, or giving your children anything except strong morals and background. give them the tools and then have them make it in life on their own

2. steroids are way too easy to get a hold of thanks to the internet and cheap prices. it costs less to buy a vial of gear then it does to have your car washed/waxed. when I was 17 I was saving money for college and working hard in school to earn scholarships, now kids have things handed to them by their parents so they don't have to work for shit.

also to think at that age you have a clue about anything in life is ridiculous, much less fitness. there is a reason that age pays more car insurance, its cause they get into most car accidents!! you have had hair growing on your balls for 3 months yet you think you know about fitness? in fairness though there have been guys working out for 30 years who still haven't learned a thing cause they don't have the fitness IQ or ability to learn via trial/error.

I agree we need to support our young bro's getting into the game, but using steroids and threads like this is a bad example. you don't NEED to use steroids to bodybuild, we can thank zyzz and bostin Lloyd's of the world for this horrible example.. my advice to teens reading this thread is absolutely get into weight training, its a great hobby and lifestyle. I think everyone at 13-14 should be in the weight room, its healthy and boosts self esteem. just do not mess with hormones.. steroids will not kill you, but they WILL fuck up your reproductive health for life.. this means dick problems and no chance of having kids as an adult. you realize women will not date you if they find out you are infertile, I'm not talking about 20 year old girls.. i'm talking about women who are in their 30's when you get older. and even that 20 year old girl if you end up marrying will divorce your ass so fast once she realizes your balls don't work. I'm much older then you guys and will tell you straight up that unless a woman already has kids, she will not even go out with you if you tell her you don't want any. its in their DNA to breed.

Agree on points here dissagree on others...

Personally i am studying to go through to uni/college right now which means long hours at school and studying and i still fine time to work between 20-30hours a week during school and up to 40 on break... i own my own car already and have a good amount of money put away to invest over the next few years.

I pay for the majority of my food and all my supplements, gym memberships, health supps, doctor bills, steroids and even just my medical hrt i pay for myself.

Yes i was lucky in my parents gave me what i needed and more as i was younger and funded the majority of my sport ( i played baseball at an elite level and had pro scouts talking to my parents at 14... no BS) which meant a fair amount of money on travel and sport. But as soon as i was old enough to start working i have been made to earn what additional assets i want on top of what parents MUST provide (a house and basic food)

I do agree that some teenagers these days do get everything handed to them on a silver platter but this post is a gross over generalisation of teenagers....

Let me ask you this, do you have kids?

Oh and on top of this i pay for all my fuel, insurance, services etc. And any problems i have had to fix which unfortunately has been a few with my car, ive had to fork out about 4k on car bills on the last 6 months (second hand car) all of which i payed in full

And finally, yes at my age i do know about fitness, im still learning but my knowledge is way above average as i have a passion a read, not to mention I've been training 5 years and playing sport at national levels longer working with sports scientist to improve performance back when i was playing baseball.

I know a hell of alot more than 90% of the "mature" people around here just starting to dabble with steroids in terms of nutrition and training

^^^ damn bro that is pretty touchy. I was not addressing you or anyone here specifically.. I was making a general point.

whether I have kids or not is a moot point IMO. the bottom line is when I was a teen I didn't even think about buying steroids, now every teen has easy access to them.. its a different era. I think if steroids were as easy to get back in my time a lot more of my peers would have used them too, but they just weren't available or affordable. I can remember a bottle of weak ass andro cost $80, you could buy that OTC. that was very pricey and today you can buy a vial of gear for almost half that price. different time.

I was simply answering the previous question.

PS. I am proud of you for buying your own shit, but back when I was your age the minimum wage was $4 an hour.... so working 20 hours a week would get you shit. now its almost $10 where I live.. again its a different era so please do not compare the two. you have it WAY better today then it used to be and have way more opportunities

Top Bottom