Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How a 16 year old 6 ft 215lb looks

Most of you guys don't know me because I haven't posted in here in a couple of years but I wanted to echo what BRR said.

We can get pretty hard on the young people but really, bravo to them for showing the hard work and discipline to live this lifestyle. How many 16/17 year olds do you know that could post their macros? I also DO NOT condone steroid use for the under 25 crowd. It's peak natty time for the guys to grow.

My son is now 20 and a professional athlete in Europe. In his high school days, I was shocked at how many of the various sports guys were using. I'm in the lifestyle, done a few cycles myself and was still surprised. To me, it's much like anything else...drinking, recreational drugs etc....I'm going to tell you you're an idiot if you use but I'd rather talk openly about it and educate you vs walk away, shut the door and have you get your info from some other moron.

To the two young men in here....well done! Keep it up. I always tell my son...work hard, stay humble and go kill it. You're never too old to learn something new. You may not always like the message but take what you need to learn and leave the rest. :)

Macros right now: 5200 of that 50 percent carbs/30 percent protein/20 percent fats on my off days I pull %70 of carbs out of my diet and split it down the line between protein and fats. Two cheats a week, post legs and arms. The two body parts in trying to bring up.

Everyone on this thread thinks I've just joined the steroid band waggen. I was in a car crash which sent my hormone levels out of control in 2014. I was then put on trt by my own doctor after trying everything. Yes I do run steroid cycles, I've ran two this whole time both have been so minute and small and purely out of the fact that I don't need to worry about HPTA recovery or anything else AND because I plan on competing.

Apparently repeating the same shit is good advice form an adults stand point. Are you guys jealous these kids that are 17 and 18 and is bigger than you or something lol? You aren't giving advice when you say shit like "your gonna fuck ur system up" like that wasn't taken into account when everyone starts using steroids? You guys are just repeating shit we learn from the start one after another! These two lads probs do it better than anyone else with the routine health checks they get. For j_oel I particular no knee realising that he's on a legal doctors prescription of trt from a car accident lever gone just assumes he's taken the short cut. Give them a break and if you're going to offer advice do so in a way that doesn't make you sound like a little bitch who's preaching what the last person said. This kids throng to show his progress and every time he does you guys just make it a discussion of teenagers and steroids. Seriously get over yourselves.

And to the two young Aussie lads in here killing it keep it up!

And just for the record Incase anyone thinks I'm another teenager backing up teenagers, I'm 26, weigh 285lbs at 14% body fat with 20 1/2 inch arms.

Apparently repeating the same shit is good advice form an adults stand point. Are you guys jealous these kids that are 17 and 18 and is bigger than you or something lol? You aren't giving advice when you say shit like "your gonna fuck ur system up" like that wasn't taken into account when everyone starts using steroids? You guys are just repeating shit we learn from the start one after another! These two lads probs do it better than anyone else with the routine health checks they get. For j_oel I particular no knee realising that he's on a legal doctors prescription of trt from a car accident lever gone just assumes he's taken the short cut. Give them a break and if you're going to offer advice do so in a way that doesn't make you sound like a little bitch who's preaching what the last person said. This kids throng to show his progress and every time he does you guys just make it a discussion of teenagers and steroids. Seriously get over yourselves.

And to the two young Aussie lads in here killing it keep it up!

And just for the record Incase anyone thinks I'm another teenager backing up teenagers, I'm 26, weigh 285lbs at 14% body fat with 20 1/2 inch arms.

Good to have you back around the forum syntha, that 285 looks nuts fir anyone who hasnt seen photos, possibly pro card worthy in the near future...

Good to have you back around the forum syntha, that 285 looks nuts fir anyone who hasnt seen photos, possibly pro card worthy in the near future...

Well I'm going to America to compete in an NPC show next year, likely the contra cause it's a decent show and everyone who wins it is like 200-220lbs. At my weight I'd compete 240lbs staged racy condition...so we will see what happens. I'll probably Comte heavier than that as I'm staying in off season for the rest of the year up till next year until I look into a show, hoping to be north of 300lbs at the end of this year with some condition I am now. I'll most defs start dieting 18 weeks out.

I work alongside some amateur IFBB pros..most of were I've gotten good help from. Unlike the nob jockeys on here who just give biased opinions lol

View attachment 139509

Nice little shot taken post shoulders. No arm pump but the blood flow was real here. Seems to be like one set of anything gives everything a pump in my body now, weird. 250lb me, we will see you very soon!

Top Bottom