Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit, you guys seen this ice skating accident thing?

KillahBee said:
They just went right to ice skating from sportscenter and the first clip they show is some chick (skating in a duet thing) getting fucking slashed by the dude's blade mid-twirl. jesus fuck, she dropped and immediately you could see blood spurting all over the place.

I've got WAY worse luck than her with ice skating. The first two times I tried I split my upper lip in half and the next time I fell through the ice. That was in a two day span haha. I didn't skate again till like 5th grade where I was lucky enough to only get a concussion. Fast forward to sophomore year high school and I almost got my finger cut off. With the exception of the first two accidents none were my fault. :( I haven't tried ice skating since.

there was that time the hockey player had his jugular vein cut and the blood was shooting 4-6 feet from his neck all over the place. he got lucky and they saved him.

fistfullofsteel said:
there was that time the hockey player had his jugular vein cut and the blood was shooting 4-6 feet from his neck all over the place. he got lucky and they saved him.

Yes, that was nasty (I think he was a goalie).

My brother-in-law's brother, who is my age, had one of the worst hockey injuries I have ever seen and should have died. He was a goalie and was chasing after a puckway out of goal when a player from the other team who was flying after the puck also just SLAMMED into him. The second he hit the ground a pool of blood started flowing out onto the ice. His poor parents were in the stands too. Dude was in the hospital for a while and was all but dead. Today, he's playing and coaching again. Here's the story:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04073/285349.stm

Same move, gal got the skate in the skull about ten years ago (USSR, I think) - in a coma, but skated again years later.

Top Bottom