Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hockey fans

Paul_Allen said:
Rafalski isnt old....Chelios is prob gonna retire...Lidstrom plays like hes 20...i dont think there d-line is old

compared to the stock pile of huge talent they got on offense, they are the old guys. actually, goalie is where they are old.

dirty-d makes a good point. they can get a young guy for practically free.

my flyers have stockpiled d-men this offseason, they picked up 6 or 7 so far. no superstars. i wanted them to go after campbell but they have no cap space.

timtim said:
compared to the stock pile of huge talent they got on offense, they are the old guys. actually, goalie is where they are old.

dirty-d makes a good point. they can get a young guy for practically free.

my flyers have stockpiled d-men this offseason, they picked up 6 or 7 so far. no superstars. i wanted them to go after campbell but they have no cap space.
hasek isnt on the team anymore...ossy isnt that old and i think conklin is only like 30

Paul_Allen said:
hasek isnt on the team anymore...ossy isnt that old and i think conklin is only like 30

osgood is 36? conklin doesnt count. if hes in net then you are in trouble. with osgood, healthy, its gonna be a tough season.

timtim said:
osgood is 36? conklin doesnt count. if hes in net then you are in trouble. with osgood, healthy, its gonna be a tough season.
why? look at the numbers he put up when fleury was down with an injury..he lead them to the playoffs

Paul_Allen said:
why? look at the numbers he put up when fleury was down with an injury..he lead them to the playoffs

he was like 18 and 10 with a 2.5 or 2.6 gaa. to play an entire season is different, especially if hes gonna get 40 or more games in and then the playoffs. hes a great backup, but starter?

jimmy howard is suppose to be good also..i wanna see if he gets a shot next year

timtim said:

OH SHIT, you're a Flyers fan? THAT explains it!! You're not cool anymore, dude.

Top Bottom