Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hockey fans

FriendlyCanadian said:
If he played now hed have more points than he did then???

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this statement clearly shows that you're mentally handicap.

look at how many points on average players accumlated back then compared to now. :rolleyes:

look at the goalie equipment.

Are you really that ignorant to think that hockey players now are waaaaaaay shittier then back in the day.

Also clearly hossa is a brilliant move by detroit geez.

too early to say if they'll repeat, but they are by far the favorite as it stands right now.

mentally handicapped. ignorant. its called an opinion. disagree if you like but no need to be a screaming prick about it. man, some real shitbags on here sometimes.

your right. gretzky would be average now.

Paul_Allen said:
they have 13 million cap space.....they are the best manged team by far.....they still have 7 million which they will save for Zetterberg next year...mark my works....Hossa,Cleary and Fillupula would be dynamic.

they were the best without him. i think the trade thing is a great point. makes a ton of sense.

i dont think hes not a great player. look at the patriots. all the great players didnt result in a super bowl. im looking at it like that. they are the best without him. why impact chemistry like that?

timtim said:
they were the best without him. i think the trade thing is a great point. makes a ton of sense.

i dont think hes not a great player. look at the patriots. all the great players didnt result in a super bowl. im looking at it like that. they are the best without him. why impact chemistry like that?
its not the player..its the system....he will fit in

timtim said:
you could be very right. they are just too talented. age wont even be a factor, theyre young!
good point they are really young...everyone says there so old.....there not

there scouting is fuckin insane as well as there puck possession system they have....last year was one of the best teams to EVER play the game..I think Hossa will be a good 2nd line player

Paul_Allen said:
good point they are really young...everyone says there so old.....there not

there scouting is fuckin insane as well as there puck possession system they have....last year was one of the best teams to EVER play the game..I think Hossa will be a good 2nd line player

their d-line is alittle old. thats why i had a feeling they would go after 1 if not 2 top tier d-men. their offense is set.

hossa as a second liner sounds right. hes great on the backcheck.

Paul_Allen said:
its not the player..its the system....he will fit in

And if he doesn't, they won't waste time removing him from the system. Most NHL teams could learn a great deal from Detroit's approach to the business of hockey. Impressive franchise.

timtim said:
their d-line is alittle old. thats why i had a feeling they would go after 1 if not 2 top tier d-men. their offense is set.

Hey hey, nothing wrong with oldER Defensemen. :chomp:

Why go after a position in the off season that will be available, if needed, during the regular season? Worst case, they pick up a youngster in pre-season and camp him on their minor league team, incase of an injury. Their current D-line is fine.

dirty~d~ said:
And if he doesn't, they won't waste time removing him from the system. Most NHL teams could learn a great deal from Detroit's approach to the business of hockey. Impressive franchise.

that was my initial point, but explained poorly. this is a non-superstar team that is a winning machine. bringing in a superstar seems counterintuitive to their mantra.

timtim said:

Rafalski isnt old....Chelios is prob gonna retire...Lidstrom plays like hes 20...i dont think there d-line is old

Top Bottom