Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hockey fans

digimon7068 said:
and he dresses like a :rainbow:

Paul Allen is envious 'cept for the ugly tie

2ql8tux.jpg

*During the time Conklin was starting for Pittsburgh last year, most of the games were meaningless and the other teams were mailing it in, with that team, I could play goal and the team would still win. And during my playing days my save % was probably about .500, he's a decent backup, but he's not stealing any playoff games/series for anyone.

*Chris Chelois is not going to retire and he's in better shape than a lot of the guys in the league 10 years younger then he. Ever see his off season training program?

*Olaf Kolzig IS one of the best goalies in the league, he's been trappped on a crappy team for a long time and that's why most people don't realize how good he is. He's better than most of the starting goaltenders in the league now. If he doesn't get his ass kissed like Marty Brodeur and Hasek (and they deserve the praise they get) then the casual fans don't realize his worth. My point about Tampa Bay is that as bad as they may be next year, they'll still be better than they were (cuz they can't get much worse) and the know-nothing morons on ESPN will be saying how Barry Melrose is a genius.

CMarc said:
meh...he's a leafs fan

He's in love with Gilmour like Madden is in love with Favre.

Top Bottom