Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hGH Test Stack - First Cycle

PiedPiper22

6'2
195lbs
14%
28 years old
315lbs 1-rep max

I've trained hard for most of my, but not always for bodybuilding (D1 Big Ten athlete). I've hit a plateau in most of my lifts and simply don't have the time to invest more than 1hr into training 6 days per week.

My goal is to get to 8-9% body fat. I've never been able to get past 13% in my life. I understand perfect diet but simply lack the self-discipline to never cheat (my genetics are not the best either, if I cheat on a Sunday, it sets me back more than my friends that coast through life at 8-9%).

Income is not an issue but my job as is very long hours and sedentary (attorney). Thus, I have purchased six months worth of hGH (4ius per day) and Test. My reason for the supplements is two-fold; hopefully it will limit my cheats given that I sunk a few thousand into the gear and hopefully it will give my body that extra umph to get to where I've always wanted to be.

Before complaining about my diet/discipline, please note the following. Essentially, I work 12-14 hours 6 days per week amongst a bunch of fat, rich-asses. I do great for a few weeks and then have to pull a 24-hour grind-sesh and a miss a pump and break down and eat a major cheat. My discipline has allowed me to bench 315, run a sub 5 minute mile and dunk a basketball as a 6'2 white male.

Will my plan work? Thank you for all thoughts. I can't wait to give it a try.

too young to run HGH IMO.. If you want to lose some serious fat, run sarms with Test. GW Cardarine is designed to use fat specifically as fuel making a perfect option to cut excess bodyfat.

too young to run HGH IMO.. If you want to lose some serious fat, run sarms with Test. GW Cardarine is designed to use fat specifically as fuel making a perfect option to cut excess bodyfat.

There is no such thing as "too young for HGH"

+1 on the GH

OP do you plan on running the test for 6 months or did you just stock up?

Actually, don't answer.....6 months is entirely too long.

12 weeks is tried & true.....do you have an AI on hand? PCT?

6'2
195lbs
14%
28 years old
315lbs 1-rep max

I've trained hard for most of my, but not always for bodybuilding (D1 Big Ten athlete). I've hit a plateau in most of my lifts and simply don't have the time to invest more than 1hr into training 6 days per week.

My goal is to get to 8-9% body fat. I've never been able to get past 13% in my life. I understand perfect diet but simply lack the self-discipline to never cheat (my genetics are not the best either, if I cheat on a Sunday, it sets me back more than my friends that coast through life at 8-9%).

Income is not an issue but my job as is very long hours and sedentary (attorney). Thus, I have purchased six months worth of hGH (4ius per day) and Test. My reason for the supplements is two-fold; hopefully it will limit my cheats given that I sunk a few thousand into the gear and hopefully it will give my body that extra umph to get to where I've always wanted to be.

Before complaining about my diet/discipline, please note the following. Essentially, I work 12-14 hours 6 days per week amongst a bunch of fat, rich-asses. I do great for a few weeks and then have to pull a 24-hour grind-sesh and a miss a pump and break down and eat a major cheat. My discipline has allowed me to bench 315, run a sub 5 minute mile and dunk a basketball as a 6'2 white male.

Will my plan work? Thank you for all thoughts. I can't wait to give it a try.

I would work up to the 4iu's a day do 2iu's for 2 weeks 3iu's for 2 weeks then 4iu's. If you start to get numbing in your fingers and wrists hurt your taking too much. Test is important as well. HGH isn't a miracle drug and it takes time to see results. But when you do you'll love it.

There is no such thing as "too young for HGH"

as someone who is/was your age when i spent a few grand on gh (china & us labs) i can tell you are too young for good benefits.

If you can afford to run 5iu of sero's or 9/10iu of hyges a day, 25iu of slin threwout the day than GH is worth your time/money.

If not....wait, save your cash. or buy other types of aas

as someone who is/was your age when i spent a few grand on gh (china & us labs) i can tell you are too young for good benefits.

If you can afford to run 5iu of sero's or 9/10iu of hyges a day, 25iu of slin threwout the day than GH is worth your time/money.

If not....wait, save your cash. or buy other types of aas

Extra GH is going to be beneficial, no matter what age you are. Now.. a person that is 50 is going to get better results than someone that is 21, but that doesn't mean running it if you are younger is going to be a waste.

I plan to run the T for the first 10 weeks, and I have everything else I need on hand for after (PCT).

Is there anything I could add to my cycle, price irrelevant?

Top Bottom