Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help ?

As I mentioned before, do some research on letrozole and nolvadex for reversing gyno. I believe there are some protocols already written up at evolutionary.org. You could also use aromasin in place of letro since it is not as aggressive. It really depends on how far along your gyno is which it sounds relatively new in development. A SERM is only one peice of the puzzle here. Research A.I.'s as well

your issue could go away or could not .. do you really think that this game is pure black and white? NO its not.. everyone is different.

one dude can run dbol/test/deca and not get gyno.. while someone else can run primo and a little test and he could get gyno which would need surgery..

yeah i get totally what your saying . to be perfectly honest i was looking to do another course but properly soon and because of this small gyno symptom problem its stopping me. I have researched into what people have been saying and am going to tackle these problem before i start any course. don't worry i will have all to hand before i start.

look if you want to get serious in this game you need to tread carefully because you are gyno prone.

that means constant bloodwork and being aware of the compounds that flare your gyno.

later on if I was you I would consider surgery if you wanted to be a serious bodybuilder but even that isn't always a solution for some guys :(

also your docs are on to something maybe.. considering letro is a libido killer, you might not like what happens if you resort to using it. BUT I would still consider getting on to atleast something gentle like aromasin to get your estrogen DOWN.. but since you don't have bloodwork we don't know how high your E is.

Last edited:
Use Nolva and Aromasin, it might help. If not then as the doctor said the lumps will reduce in time. But the number one thing you need to take away from this experience is to not rush into things without knowing what they do first. I would never inject something into me that I don't understand and I definitely wouldn't start a cycle without PCT and AI's in hand. The guys above know their shit, have been doing this for a long time and are probably fed up of reading things like this. BUT, we all make mistakes. Just make sure it doesn't happen again or you'll undoubtedly have far more severe problems that this in the future.

yeah mate i understand . i know these blokes know there shit thats why I thought ill ask. My frame is small and my chest is not of a large one. i haven't seen any dips in my chest or anything but just very very weary . my doctor did say it would go back but i think I'm going to run the nova and aromisin to try and squeesh it quicker. cheers for it all

No worries mate, chin up. You said that you're in the UK. If you're struggling to bulk up get your arse down to my gym in London and I'll sort you out!

hahah yeah I'm not that far from london . what my story is . I was always that skinny bloke out of my group of mates until april time i started gym up. Its got quite addictive now and thats how i fell into doing the juice in the wrong way ( my own fault really ) I've gained around 2 stone through eating and weight gainers but as soon as i done that cycle i got these small lumps . Making me well paranoid thats why i need to get them gone. But as soon as i sort it ill deffo start the next courses in the correct way having the correct shit with me from when and how i need them !

Top Bottom