Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

HELP, My daughter can`t deadlift.

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
I think her form is all wrong. She`s got ALOT to learn. The bar is too far in front of her and she rocks back and forth while moving the bar (about 150pounds) but never gets it off the floor! Tries too many attempts in a row without long enough rest.

Her frustration is evident but won`t really listen to advise. I guess she`s "in the zone" and blocks out all other distractions. She`s 11 months old. Any tips?

Hey it`s Friday night and I`m bored. lol I have it on tape but don`t know how to post it, or else I would. it`s funny. Grunting and all. lol
 
Are you making fun of her??? I don`t see any of you guys attempting 8x bodyweight deads.
 
Hey Joker47 she`s got at least 7 pounds on that dude in your avatar. So who needs the cycle?
 
gonelifting said:
Hey Joker47 she`s got at least 7 pounds on that dude in your avatar. So who needs the cycle?

That guy in my avatar weighs the same his cousin who is 1 year and three months older than he is.

How much does your daughter weigh in at?
 
Isn't your wife nursing?!? :confused:

You'd think with all that free colostrum she'd perform better.
 
if I could drink breastmilk all day long I would be doping 8x BW deadlifts.

I think she need more upper trap and lat work, buy her the rings that hang above the baby in the crib. She need to work on weight chins and hanging leg raises. Maybe you shouldn't change her diaper also, get some weighted resistance in heer squats;)
 
Have you checked her foot positioning? Sometimes little, rectangular, edible footies aren't too stable. :angel:
 
Lord_Suston said:
if I could drink breastmilk all day long I would be doping 8x BW deadlifts.

I think she need more upper trap and lat work, buy her the rings that hang above the baby in the crib. She need to work on weight chins and hanging leg raises. Maybe you shouldn't change her diaper also, get some weighted resistance in heer squats;)

LMAO!!!
 
LOL.... I can picture it now.... once she gets the hang of the dead, shes gunna be doing clean and presses....
Now that will be cool... Big 2 foot ROM... lol
Babies have an advantage!
 
Damn, went to the DR. last night. He said at the rate she`s growing she`ll be over 6 ft. DAMN. he actually said 6ft 1" 6 ft 2" I know you can`t tell from this early (1 year old) but he`s said it on more than one occasion. (he`s just looking at charts and stuff) but LOOK OUT lol

I`m 6ft 3" so you never know.
 
What are they putting in food these days? My son has never been on the chart. He was 10 pounds and 2 feet tall when he was born. He just turned 3, and he's almost 4 feet tall. So...is your daughter cute??? ;)
 
spatts said:
What are they putting in food these days? My son has never been on the chart. He was 10 pounds and 2 feet tall when he was born. He just turned 3, and he's almost 4 feet tall. So...is your daughter cute??? ;)


HA HA have`nt been around and just saw the post. Hey yes she`s a doll, perfect smile all four teeth. What are their kids gonna look like? jk lol
 
spatts said:
What are they putting in food these days? My son has never been on the chart. He was 10 pounds and 2 feet tall when he was born. He just turned 3, and he's almost 4 feet tall. So...is your daughter cute??? ;)

That is a large boy Spatts. How big is his father?
 
Top Bottom