Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Do You Think I Got My Mistress Pregnant?!

Steroids don't make you sterile anyway. At least not in my experience. Beig shut down doesn't mean your sperm are dead.

Maybe your wife will get pregnant from someone else and you guys can have a big laugh about both of you having a baby from the wrong person.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Thanks Cindy! You are very helpful:)

no problem, keep us updated

Don't forget emergency contraception which is available at your pharmacy without a script and I believe she has three days to take that, maybe even more to prevent ovulation and conception. I can't believe a 23 year old (you said she was 23 right?) woman isn't more careful with her body and her future, ESPECIALLY with plan b so easily available. I guess 23 isn't what it used to be. 23 is the new 13?

Did you tell her you were sterile?

I showed her my semen analysis and told her it can't be possible without invetro. My wife never got pregnant so figured there be no chance but then again there is a big difference for a woman's fertility at 23 vs 43. Man. What's wierd is that I think I'm falling in love with my girlfriend too. And my wife is way more intelligent then her. I like to look at my wife as the white swan. Very sweet and vanilla. And my girlfriend is the black swan. Brunette with tattoos and a hot smoking petite body Although not as pretty as my wife. I think when I'm better looking then the girl, they work harder in bed for you. Who knows... LoL. I'm sooo lost. Thank you to all my shrinks on elite!!! Fix me!!

Top Bottom