Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heading to cali

Good Luck, Iggy!

Just a thought...why don't you start your Kickstarter campaign right now and use footage as you go for updates? You could offer BTS stuff as premiums, and use the awarded monies for final edit and stuff.

throw in a car chase and sex scene!

hehe, i sound like an exec now lol. Sounds neat. Esp if you do a kickstarter and get funds. Yeah keep us updated and of course, i'm in la!! Weee.

yeah but he has to do it now...because as we all know once you reach 27, life is pretty much over. If you haven't achieved your dreams and goals by then, you're fucked.

yeah but he has to do it now...because as we all know once you reach 27, life is pretty much over. If you haven't achieved your dreams and goals by then, you're fucked.

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

I stop being 27 in a week or so.... fuck :worried:

Im 38 in a couple weeks, maybe iggy can stop by austin for my funeral

I'm in for the kickstarter, unless I start actually reading your posts and find out you're really are strongbow.

Top Bottom