Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym staff attitudes?

agree with 'ragin!! Good story, but still waiting to hear the flames from some people. I didn't know that NY was 40% white. surprised me.

Whiskey

ok dick

Which ever mod made that comment about me working out at ball's can suck my dick. At least put your name on their fucking pussy. Ball's has some of the most high tech equipment of any other gym I have been to. Its big enough to where I can get a bench when I need one etc. It has a track all the freeweights you might want and it has a machine to hit every muscle in your body. I have been to quite a few gyms and I am much more comfortable at bally's then some tiny ass hole in the wall (for low income dicks like the one that had the remark) gym where everyone there is juicing and selling juice so the gym is being watched by the local police and the feds. Not to mention you have to wait 25 min. to get on the bench press. Dude use your brain that god gave you.........If it has freeweights then its the same as your gym. Now YMCA that doesn't have any freeweights would be more appropriate for your remarks. :p ;) :confused: :confused: <-----------This is you dumbass.

Gym Staff attitudes...

I tell ya,

JC21 and I have been training for years together and both trained together throughout college. Being 2 of the biggest guys there, we got so much shit for it...

The University Staff would be riding us about our tiny tanktops saying that our sweat is deteriorating the benches. They couldn't stand our grunting, posing, and laughing. Our training has always been the funnest, and those Rec Center staff pussies just couldn't stand seeing two big fuckers like us acting like we owned the gym....AND WE DID!!!

To all meatheads, do your own thing and piss on gym manangement. They are jelous that they work at the gym and you're looking way better than they ever will!!!

Bro listen to me.Your probably a bigger guy right? They are just jelious of you and they think they are in charge of you if you get out of hand. Its a power thing. Their all little panzys. Aak for the manager next time and get them in shit. You know what? Take a shit on the floor in the bathroom, those little asshole are the ones who have to clean it up, hehehe.

The University Staff would be riding us about our tiny tanktops saying that our sweat is deteriorating the benches. They couldn't stand our grunting, posing, and laughing. Our training has always been the funnest, and those Rec Center staff pussies just couldn't stand seeing two big fuckers like us acting like we owned the gym....AND WE DID!!! To all meatheads, do your own thing and piss on gym manangement. They are jelous that they work at the gym and you're looking way better than they ever will!!!

You wouldn't last a day in my gym with a attitude like you have. You sound like a fucking moron and say that you act like one as well. Its punks like you that make it bad for the rest of the bodybuilding community. You need to grow up. It is jerks like you that pisses arnieguns, me and anyone else with normal brain function off. And xonic2xonic my man I will break my ass to make the gym a better place for members, your gripes were legit.

Top Bottom