Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino; Ultimate Jackass

GV said in that:

"I don't get any bitch tits or nothing. I never took any anti-estrogens. I believe that's something that's genetic. Some guys can sniff steroids and their nipples get sore. Other guys can take whatever and they don't have any problems. I think guys who naturally have bigger nipples are more prone to getting bitch tits than guys with small nipples. I always had small nipples. I have a lot of theories on shit."

lmfao i've been telling my friends this for the longest time i think there might be some truth behind it...
:p

he just seems like an idiot who wants attention and who had a good body but ruined it with synthol and crazy amounts of site injections.

and I dont believe he never did steroids until 6 years ago. he was huge back in the day!

he is definitely the personification of what is wrong with our sport.

motherfucker trying to say he doesnt take synthol, what a fucking joke............and ronni coleman doesnt take GH either:rolleyes:

I'm somewhat surprised that there isn't a fan of his on here that responded.

I showed the pictures to a couple of friends of mine who know nothing about bodybuilding, thinking they would laugh their asses off at his stupdidity, then get disgusted.

Well, they got disgusted and then thought that I wanted to look like this buttplug, that this is what people strive for.

It's bad enough when people look at me like I'm a weirdo because I will take my pre-made egg whites, tuna, chicken and veggies, etc. to school. Then, you have to explain yourself to people, at least I feel like I do. I know most of you probably get the same shit.

It's just pissed me off that anyone would think that this guy is admirable.

Buy the way, Lee Priest fuckin' rules.

He's definately a fucking idiot. His arms look discusting, all droopy and shit.

All I can say on his part though is that at least he is honest about being a freak and knowing people hate him. Also, I like the way he admits what he does is dumb. As far as not using synthol, he has to be full of shit.

To be completely honest, I cannot read enough about or see enough pictures of this fool. It's like a train wreck or auto accident........ I cannot stop looking despite knowing how horrible it is. It's, it's ....... mesmerizing, LOL LOL LOL. Once every couple months or so I go to his web page to read the posts on his bulletin board. It is amazing the shit people post and his responses. Definately worth a visit for a good laugh.

Top Bottom