Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino

I know this thread was about Valentino but talking about synthol is a better topic. Good post Mr Huge. I agree. A question though for the uneducated. Is synthol all for asthetics or does it have other qualities?
PS No more Greg threads please.

Question regarding Synthol: How long does it last? Meaning for you inject in your bicep how long does it take for effect and how long does it last?

JumpBallWinner said:
After seeing the TLC show involving Valentino, and hearing some bros on here talking about him, I got curious about him and wanted to look into his history to see exactly where in the hell this guy came from. Well, I ran across this interview with him and found it pretty interesting. He says that he once had 18inch arms at 143lbs and 21 inch arms at 185lbs before he ever touched gear in his life. Also claims that he's never taken synthenol oil, but rather spot injections of prop and EQ totaling over 3500mgs a week. Anyways, I liked reading it and figured I'd share it. Copy and paste url if it doesn't show up as a direct link.

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=211hate

Its obvious he abuses -put mildly- synthol, his arms just dont look natural, are so deformed that movement under heavy weight would be difficult or painful.

Greg_Valentino_2.jpg

As you can see from the picture itself his arm has had to be operated on. You dont get scars like that from synthol usage. Along with his stupidity and all that he has done to make himself look so rediculous he also had a torn bicep from what I recall in one of his interviews that was operated on. This in itself will cause a deformation in ones arms.

As for your questions on synthol all your answers can be found here in BigA's Guide of how to use syntherol:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205

Mr.Huge

boston789 said:
Question regarding Synthol: How long does it last? Meaning for you inject in your bicep how long does it take for effect and how long does it last?

Well, in theory Synthol can give permenant gains if used correctly.... That's what I read anyway..... The oil will actually stretch out your fascia layer which limits muscle growth normally.... When the fascia stretches, it allows more room for muscle growth.... That is the theory, but I can't say I know if it's true or not personally...... I have never used Synthol myself, but have known a few guys that have..... Most common spots I have seen are delts/Bi's/Tri's/Calves.... One guy at my old gym was able to add nice size to his side Delts using a mod amount of synthol..... He just wanted them to round out a bit more, and once they did, he stopped using it..... He was able to keep that roundness for years after, so the effects lasted for him..... He told me you use the Synthol to stretch the limiting Fascia layer, do an AAS cycle during this time, so the muscle fills in that newly stretched area, and you get permenant gains..... As long as you keep your training up that is..... Seems to have worked for him....

rizz

Top Bottom