Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino

mikey007 said:
There is no doubt that he has used oil in his arms, implants would not cause those kinds of results and it would be pretty tough to find a Dr. to make you look like that. He has used massive amounts of oil to get those increases. It would be very easy to fill your arms up with oil. You can even see the fluid. Wake up! synthol is for pussies and has no place in BB.

It's not the implants themselves that made him look this way. Its when they fall out of socket or are removed that this can occur. Continuous injections into scar tissue can cause this to occur because of the build up that will not disipate do to the scarres area being injected.

Educate yourself and come to realize that Syntherol/Synthol is one of the most widely kept secrects of the top pros. Here is a picture of a friend/fellow board moderator/ifbb pro on another site that uses Syntherol.

Do you think he achieved this look without it? Does he look like Greg Valentino? Many would dream of looking like this man. Yet the uneducated still talk out there asses without knowing. (I'm not pointing fingers or trying to stir things up just making a point) Look at his delts, calves, biceps, that is what proper use did for him.

Mr.Huge

Greg Faggottino said:
Synthol is like taking oil without the drug. It's like taking dead oil — like buying fake steroids without a drug in there. You can only get so much for Synthol. I've got 27-inch arms, what, you think I have seven inches of oil in there? That would be ridiculous; they wouldn't even look like arms anymore. Listen, I had 21-inch arms before I ever took a steroid in my life.

THEY DON"T FUCKING LOOK LIKE ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jp000 said:
Valentino may be hated....and people say he is deformed, but I wonder:

If you took 500 average bodybuilders and told them that if they wanted it, you could snap your fingers and make their arms look like Greg's......how many would say yes and how many would say no.

In his interview Greg said he does it because of, "Little man's disease." You know, I totally believe that. I have seen little man's disease make some guys do some STRANGE SHIT. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it too.

to answer your question 0 out 500 would want to look like that asshole.
And as for little man disease I'm 5'6" 5'7" and I'll take my puny 16 1/2" arms over his any day. Girls will take my over his too cause I got something called symetry and athestics which is what BB is all about. Problem is nobody taought that fucking idiot that. BTW 20lbs D-Bell presses for his tri's? I was lol. Fucking weakling.

Top Bottom