Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino

mr.huge said:
It is obvious you guys are not very educated where synthol is concerned. It is people like you who start stupid threads like this knocking one of the most widely used products in professional bodybuilding today. Greg Valentino is the laughing stock of the B/B community as you all know. His implants fell out of pocket and he continuously injected into scar tissue causing the deformation in his arms. There is "NO WAY!! NOW HOW!! THAT SYNTHOL CAN CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN"

I am good friends with Chris Clark the original inventor of the first site enhancement oil in the world. "Pump N Pose synthol" We have spoken several times on this subject. He has sold this product to many top pros just as Synthetek Industries has sold there Syntherol to many top pros.

I myself have sold these Synthol both Pump N Pose & Syntheteks Sytherol to some IFBB pros as well when I was the U.S and Canadian Distributer Human Performance Research.

Not one of my clients have had deformed arms like Greg Valentino. This had to be caused by implants fallen out of socket and continuous injections into scar tissue caused by collagen build up from the esik clean product he used. (you use garbage you get garbage reusults)

www.synthetek.com & chris clarks human performance research (Pump N Pose) products are the only two site enhancement oils that are manufactured by pharmaceutical grade companies.

Call it what you want but its simply uneducated misinformed people who have made it believed that this guys is a walking ball of synthol. Synthol does not work like this.

Mr.Huge

yo HUGE...all i have to say is THANK YOU! you just schooled my ass. i have been doing research for the last couple of hours regarding synthol sinse reading your post and i will be ordering from synthetek this evening.

i'm mid cycle and would love to see my delts grow a little bit more. my delts and my pecs have always been my weaker points when it comes to size. i'm gonna give it a run for the delts first. pecs seem a bit more complicated.

i've been reading both yours and BIG A's posts and have been very helpful. BTW...for those who need info on injecting SEO's...check out this site...

www.howtodoinjections.com/

unreal the info that i have found in the past couple of hours. like i said earlier...moferation...use...not abuse.

thanks again...K to you bro!

mr.huge said:
As you can see from the picture itself his arm has had to be operated on. You dont get scars like that from synthol usage. Along with his stupidity and all that he has done to make himself look so rediculous he also had a torn bicep from what I recall in one of his interviews that was operated on. This in itself will cause a deformation in ones arms.

As for your questions on synthol all your answers can be found here in BigA's Guide of how to use syntherol:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205

Mr.Huge

Yea, according to him in that interview, he got an infection or something in one of his biceps and the doctor actually had to cut the top of it off. He says it doesn't peak because of that. There's a funny pic in the interview of him doing a back doubl bi's pose and sure enough one of them looks like a basketball and the other one looks like a pyramid with the top 1/3 cut off.

Valentino may be hated....and people say he is deformed, but I wonder:

If you took 500 average bodybuilders and told them that if they wanted it, you could snap your fingers and make their arms look like Greg's......how many would say yes and how many would say no.

In his interview Greg said he does it because of, "Little man's disease." You know, I totally believe that. I have seen little man's disease make some guys do some STRANGE SHIT. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it too.

When he talked about withdrawing 20 syringes full of blood and puss it made me think he was desperate not to go to the doctors office...which tells me some kind of fake implant

jp000 said:
Valentino may be hated....and people say he is deformed, but I wonder:

If you took 500 average bodybuilders and told them that if they wanted it, you could snap your fingers and make their arms look like Greg's......how many would say yes and how many would say no.

In his interview Greg said he does it because of, "Little man's disease." You know, I totally believe that. I have seen little man's disease make some guys do some STRANGE SHIT. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it too.
I agree,Though I am 6'4",220lbs,not huge by any means,though physiclly fit,but I would say I n this case its the opposite,lets call it "big mans disease",you are bigger and taller than most people you come in contact with,so the urge to get huge is NOT there,I watched that with my wife,as in the next month I get ready to discuss a first cycle with her,then that douche bag comes on,and she starts grossing out,I am like "ahhh greeeaat",I explained about what a joke he is and doesnt represent anything good or legitamate about body building,bad timing I guess.

Bigmodean said:
I agree,Though I am 6'4",220lbs,not huge by any means,though physiclly fit,but I would say I n this case its the opposite,lets call it "big mans disease",you are bigger and taller than most people you come in contact with,so the urge to get huge is NOT there,I watched that with my wife,as in the next month I get ready to discuss a first cycle with her,then that douche bag comes on,and she starts grossing out,I am like "ahhh greeeaat",I explained about what a joke he is and doesnt represent anything good or legitamate about body building,bad timing I guess.

EXACTLY why he sux

There is no doubt that he has used oil in his arms, implants would not cause those kinds of results and it would be pretty tough to find a Dr. to make you look like that. He has used massive amounts of oil to get those increases. It would be very easy to fill your arms up with oil. You can even see the fluid. Wake up! synthol is for pussies and has no place in BB.

After seeing it for myself he's the douchebag fag that everybody knows. Everyone has or knows at least one jerk off like this who just doesn't shut up and prolly won't until they pass away. He is seriously a joke.

mikey007 said:
There is no doubt that he has used oil in his arms, implants would not cause those kinds of results and it would be pretty tough to find a Dr. to make you look like that. He has used massive amounts of oil to get those increases. It would be very easy to fill your arms up with oil. You can even see the fluid. Wake up! synthol is for pussies and has no place in BB.

I agree synthol has no place in bb'ing. That's like getting 10 implants bi-plants pec plants calf plants etc...

Top Bottom