Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino; Ultimate Jackass

ambulancechaser

I just moved back to CA from NY, so this may have been addressed by someone else. Attached is a link from an interview published last week; recent pics are included. He rags on Lee Priest, saying that you can hide Lee behind him. GV and others like him, including his followers, are why bbers are thought of as weirdo jackasses. Please go away.

http://www.t-mag.com/articles/211hate.html

..all you have to do is site inj. of EQ and prop and your arms will get huge!
yeah right, what a lying piece of shit. "I dont take synthol" then what are those swollen sacks of puss drooping off your arms?
how about those disproportionate swollen puss mounds that he calls his rear delts!
personally I like the picture of him in handcuffs, the way his left bicep droops over his forarm looks sweet.
I would shoot myself in the head if I ever looked like him.
I hope he injects in a vein!

What a pussy bitch ragging on lee like that....lee is a billion times the bodybuilder he will never be.

correct me if im wrong, but hasnt he been open about synthol use in the past, and now he denies it?

he used to post at mesomorph under mrsynthol

wow...rereading that you can really tell what a fucking fool this guy really is. "i could put an inch on your arms in a week naturally." jesus christ idiot why not to that to the rest of your body...it seems to be lagging behind a bit.

the saddest part is that he looked pretty fucking good before he lost his mind. that contest pic of him looks awesome. the others are a different story

I can not say that I hate him. He is either too stupid or too crazy and I do not mean wild!

Peace, Quad

What an idiot! You would think he would look in the mirror and say "wow" do I look stupid. I'd rather be 100lbs soaken wet with an anvil in my hands then look like that fool. Oh and for the record. I think Lee Preist looks "freaky awesome" not stupid like this clown.

Top Bottom