Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

goodbye from joe d

i lost 34lbs total in about 3wks. i was shut down hard, not eating well or sleaping good because of all the stress of the situation. we really thought i could have gone to prison for a good while. i have gained 5lbs back already :evil: susp, tren, dbol, 7500 cals, plenty of iron, and a obsesson to get my weight back, ill get there soon (i hope)

wow, i got locked up for 30 days and lot 20 pounds of my gains, and when i got out i gained 15 back in 3 weeks when i started the juice again. good luck to ya bro your weight will be back up in no time

thanks everyone for the verry kind words.

I can just see a big, beefy, hulkster running out of the shipyard carrying 30ft steel beams.

tomorrow june first at 8:30 am i go to trial facing 4th digree burglary, theft, and trespassing. if found guilty i will bes sentinced right afterwards and my punishment will start imediately. all i did was take some scrap metal from a dumpster area at an open industrial park. the property wasnt posted or anything. i honestly didnt think i was doing anything wrong, but it is what it is. i dont think i am going to go to jail or anything but if i do i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone here at ef and i will be back my first day out. hopefully i will be back tomorrow after court to update this thread with good news. wish me luck.

Top Bottom