Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

God Is Black AND From Ethiopia

I don't believe God is of this world.
I am open to the possibility that Jesus might be darker of skin than traditionally believed. If so, so what? Doesn't change my Christian beliefs.

myway said:
WHY does it really matter? If you believe in God enough to pay attention to the whole point then would it really matter where God was from?
I heard he was from Grassy Creek, Kentucky.

I really think it is hilarious when people argue the RACE of god. WTF. God created the goddamn UNIVERSE. I highly doubt he was some black dude in Africa, or some Chinese guy slinging bamboo in China. People are damn insecure when it comes to their racial identity. Fuck Africa, China and.......Moldova.

The important thing is that god created Heatherrae's breasts and those two puppies are more important, and valuable, to this planet than every lost soul running in the jungles of Africa.

Let's ask us all the question: if god wiped out all of Africa, or Heatherrae, who would we here at EF miss the most? The issue of whether god came from Africa then becomes moot but we do not even care about Africa, only Heatherrae.

I always thought he was from Compton.

Cool. Now we just need to figure out the race of the tooth fairy, easter bunny, santa, and the great pumpkin and we'll be set.

very well said.

justinjones1963 said:
I really think it is hilarious when people argue the RACE of god. WTF. God created the goddamn UNIVERSE. I highly doubt he was some black dude in Africa, or some Chinese guy slinging bamboo in China. People are damn insecure when it comes to their racial identity. Fuck Africa, China and.......Moldova.

The important thing is that god created Heatherrae's breasts and those two puppies are more important, and valuable, to this planet than every lost soul running in the jungles of Africa.

Let's ask us all the question: if god wiped out all of Africa, or Heatherrae, who would we here at EF miss the most? The issue of whether god came from Africa then becomes moot but we do not even care about Africa, only Heatherrae.

justinjones1963 said:

Wow! Thanks!

I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :)

Top Bottom