Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A special tribute to Matt from our Isreali friends

manny78 said:

Last time I checked, the US were the main supplier of Saudis and Clinton sold some technology to China. What Canada sold was minor. Back in the 70's when South Africa was under an embargo, few countries would sell weapons and Isreal provided them with some technology that made the difference during the war against the SWAPO.

We are the main supplier, im not denying that. My point was that just because Canada has done bad things doesn't mean nothing it does is commendable. same with Israel.

2Thick said:

Don't bother. He is too stupid to tell the difference between China and SA.

http://www.reffalt.com/troll.html

What is a Troll?

The term "Troll" can mean a number of different things, but in essence, a Troll is a person who aims to have 'pleasure' at your expense. There are two main types of Trolls:

1. people who are psychologically disturbed, and seek to feel good by making other list members feel bad. This is a sort of "psycho Troll", whose deception involves deceiving themselves as well as others. In this respect, they are no different to the sorts of people we meet in everyday life who are disturbed - some of them are easy to spot, and others aren't. Such people may even use their real names on the internet, and they may not even realise that they are "Trolling" because it is all subconscious.

nordstrom said:

http://www.reffalt.com/troll.html

What is a Troll?

The term "Troll" can mean a number of different things, but in essence, a Troll is a person who aims to have 'pleasure' at your expense. There are two main types of Trolls:

1. people who are psychologically disturbed, and seek to feel good by making other list members feel bad. This is a sort of "psycho Troll", whose deception involves deceiving themselves as well as others. In this respect, they are no different to the sorts of people we meet in everyday life who are disturbed - some of them are easy to spot, and others aren't. Such people may even use their real names on the internet, and they may not even realise that they are "Trolling" because it is all subconscious.

:laugh2:

Re: Re: well thats a start

MattTheSkywalker said:

Christianity doesn't have those things. it only has dogma. Jews are allowed to think.

Matt, this statement is contradictory. Christianity and Judaism are both theologies, which don't promote outright thought, but simple adherence.

From my knowledge of Judaism and Christianity, I would claim that Judaism and Christianity run a close race in dogma, save for one issue, which places Judaism as the front runner of irrational ideologies: race. Jewish religion is founded on the idea that Jews are God's "chosen people", whereas Christianity tends to support the idea of religion as an idea and not an inherent trait. Racial concepts promote the idea that being of one race grants special priviledges divined by God. This mentality promotes an Orwellian "Animal Farm" thinking, "all men are created equal, some more equal than others".

Re: Re: Re: well thats a start

atlantabiolab said:

Matt, this statement is contradictory. Christianity and Judaism are both theologies, which don't promote outright thought, but simple adherence.

From my knowledge of Judaism and Christianity, I would claim that Judaism and Christianity run a close race in dogma, save for one issue, which places Judaism as the front runner of irrational ideologies: race. Jewish religion is founded on the idea that Jews are God's "chosen people", whereas Christianity tends to support the idea of religion as an idea and not an inherent trait. Racial concepts promote the idea that being of one race grants special priviledges divined by God. This mentality promotes an Orwellian "Animal Farm" thinking, "all men are created equal, some more equal than others".

:laugh2:

primetime21 said:
3 planes hijacked by ARABS killed thousands of americans on 9/11/2001

ARABS are now killing american soldiers in iraq. (year of 2003)

These sentences, like yours, can be used for discrimination against both jews and arabs. Your reason for posting them are pretty clear.

I do find your quotes from the jewish studies quite comical. It's as if you just cut and pasted them and put no thought or research into their validity....oh wait, you did.
Your logic is........fuzzy.

Re: Re: Re: well thats a start

atlantabiolab said:

Unless of course you knew anything about judaism and would realize how foolish your comment is. Judaism is NOT founded on the idea that jew's are gods chosen people. I never had another jew tell me that "we are the chosen people." Not in any context.

However, if you want to talk about what race has a feeling that they are right and the others are wrong. Lets look at christianity. and the crusades. i dont think the "crusaders" were chanting "all men are created equal." I would guess they would have been more likely to shout "all men are created equal, some more equal than others, and those that are not equal will die." While the original goals of the crusades (retaking the "holy land" in part)were not "wrong", what they ended up being clearly demonstrated a lack of "equalness" that you claim the jews themselves lack.

Re: Re: Re: Re: well thats a start

primetime21 said:

Unless of course you knew anything about judaism and would realize how foolish your comment is. Judaism is NOT founded on the idea that jew's are gods chosen people. I never had another jew tell me that "we are the chosen people." Not in any context.

Because your fellow friends never discuss this proves the Old Testament wrong? Being raised Catholic, I have familiarity with the Bible and the references of "chosen people" is a crux of the Old Testament.

However, if you want to talk about what race has a feeling that they are right and the others are wrong. Lets look at christianity. and the crusades. i dont think the "crusaders" were chanting "all men are created equal." I would guess they would have been more likely to shout "all men are created equal, some more equal than others, and those that are not equal will die." While the original goals of the crusades (retaking the "holy land" in part)were not "wrong", what they ended up being clearly demonstrated a lack of "equalness" that you claim the jews themselves lack.

Since you are so ready to attack anyone who mentions the word "jews", you need to reread the context of my post. I never maintained that history proves Christians to be more tolerant, only that I disagreed with Matt's statement that Christianity differs from Judaism in that the former is "dogmatic" while the latter promotes self-thought. I disagree that either promote this, for they are theologies which ground their ideas in a divine authority, not rational thought.

Top Bottom