Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A special tribute to Matt from our Isreali friends

Re: well thats a start

Milo Hobgoblin said:
thanks, made me smile.. stirring, stirring , stirring the pot.

and it was supposed to be inflammatroy... it would be boring if it wasnt.

yeah I'm with you on inflammatory...I should have been clearer.

It fans flames of ignorance. Practically no one on this board knows what the Talmud really is (beyond it's "Jewish stuff") nor are they able to differentiate between Torah, Talmud, Midrasch, Zohar etc. Christianity doesn't have those things. it only has dogma. Jews are allowed to think.

To most readers on this board, it's just more "Jews are bad" and no one will have the ability to refute it.

Inflammatory is cool. Inflaming ignorance is not so good. It's not your fault...this board is the wrong audience for that post.

nordstrom said:
IN WW2 the jews helped the allies win
In the cold war Israel was a US ally, many Arab countries sided with the Soviets
In the war on terrorism, the Israelis side with the US and the Arabs side with Bin Ladin.

The Israelis are similiar to us in regards to technology, value of education, literacy, government, political/civil freedoms.

and, last but not least, the Israelis like us and are an ally. They don't scapegoat us for their own screwups like teh Arabs do or support our enemies (Bin Ladin, Hussein, Iran, the Soviets).

The jews have made many contributions to humanity scientifically. The Arabs are still sucking up to an invisible man and partially stuck in the dark ages.

Why are you suprised that the US sides with Israel over the Arabs?

Well Itzak Rabin (?) had a deal during WWII with Nazis, just in case they won. The same Rabin who was part of the Irgun and wanted by the British for the King David hotel bombing. You can clearly see this guy had morals.... :rolleyes:

manny78 said:

Well Itzak Rabin (?) had a deal during WWII with Nazis, just in case they won. The same Rabin who was part of the Irgun and wanted by the British for the King David hotel bombing. You can clearly see this guy had morals.... :rolleyes:

Nordstrom brings up contenmporoary evnts and you come back with stuff that's 60 years old.

tired.

manny78 said:

lets just say that was current. Its one jew/israeli. Did you know george washington had slaves? and Christopher Columbus was involved in the slave trade? I guess all americans are slave traders and racists! Thanks for clearing things up.

LOL Oh please

Nordstrom didnt cite current events... he recited the party line.

You know thats a bunch of crap just like everyone else.

Oh gee wait I remember now... Isreal attacked Berlin from the South..... ROFL what help. It wasnt the Russians all along who took the brunt of it..it was the Isrealis!!

And as far as help in the cold war?? Yes Im sure Isreal's almighty arsenal was a HUGE deterrant to the Soviets... Im sure they were thinking during the entire cold war..."We better not nuke America... you know how pissed those Isreali's can get... what if they run our children over with tanks and drop bombs on our mosques"

That post had as much depth as a Dear Abby letter

MattTheSkywalker said:

Nordstrom brings up contenmporoary evnts and you come back with stuff that's 60 years old.

tired.

Ok and where do you place the limit ? 20 years ago ? 30 ? 5 ?

BTW Nordstrom brought up old stuff too (Cold war), but I guess it only matters when it's pro-jews.

Oh and btw, Isreal was among the few countries to sell weapons to South Africa during the Appartheid....

primetime21 said:

lets just say that was current. Its one jew/israeli. Did you know george washington had slaves? and Christopher Columbus was involved in the slave trade? I guess all americans are slave traders and racists! Thanks for clearing things up.

One Isreali among many others part of Irgun or the Stern Gang.

BTW yes, most americans are racists.

Re: LOL Oh please

Milo Hobgoblin said:

And as far as help in the cold war?? Yes Im sure Isreal's almighty arsenal was a HUGE deterrant to the Soviets... Im sure they were thinking during the entire cold war..."We better not nuke America... you know how pissed those Isreali's can get... what if they run our children over with tanks and drop bombs on our mosques"

Whose mosques? Soviet mosques? Interesting considering they banned religion. Dig a littel deeper and you might just figure out why the USSR REALLY lost in Afghanistan, and why the USR really collapsed. You'd be dangerous if you put it all together. :) But I digress....

Actually Israel played a huge role in the Cold War....not always in a good way. It was out of fear of USSR intervention in Israel that we supported them in the first place.

The USSR supplied huge amounts of weapons to numerous Arab states. In Gulf War 1 we fought against Soviet T-72 tanks.

Additionally, the KGB was huge in supporting Arafat and helped ingratiate him with US politicians while arming the PLO. Romanian and Hungarian diplomats were fronting for Arafat with us for a long time.

USSR/Arab relations are completely a factor in why the ME looks the way it does. Israel was a huge factor in USSR foreign policy.

Top Bottom