Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh...is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

showmeyourtints

just a quick post for all you guys contemplating using growth horomone....think about it carefully....for the past month and a half, i havent gotten a single good nights rest. i keep waking up with my hands numb and cramped...and in serious pain. i wake up at least four times a night, and ill tell you this sucks...to me, the gains that i may have gotten from this stuff do not outweigh the side effects, and aside from that its very expensive...so just a friendly bit of advice, consider what your doing before you jump right into using growth...by the way, i use jintropin, at 4i.u.'s a day..maybe you want to use less?

showmeyourtints said:
just a quick post for all you guys contemplating using growth horomone....think about it carefully....for the past month and a half, i havent gotten a single good nights rest. i keep waking up with my hands numb and cramped...and in serious pain. i wake up at least four times a night, and ill tell you this sucks...to me, the gains that i may have gotten from this stuff do not outweigh the side effects, and aside from that its very expensive...so just a friendly bit of advice, consider what your doing before you jump right into using growth...by the way, i use jintropin, at 4i.u.'s a day..maybe you want to use less?

Maybe you should drop back to 2 or 3 iu/day and see if your side drop.

i always used 4iu/day of seostim when i used to use GH, but i believe your jintropin probably is the 8mg 1. mine was only 6. lower your daily dose to 2 or 3iu. i always felt marvelous when on GH.

I know it would be hard to say but in your opinion how much gh would you have to take to get those really bad sides like the big gut, long forehead, etc

On Jintropin @ 2 iu's ed for about 6 weeks now. No problems at all, feel great
actually. I would like to feel that numb hands at least once, bc this non feeling anything of it makes me doubt the shit some times..
Planning on upping it to 4 iu's for a week to check it out.
This stacked with a weekly 250mg testo-e, 200mg deca, 100mg winstrol, 25mcg T3 ed, 2 clenbuterol and 10-20mg nolvadex..
Works great. Good luck to ya'll

bump..yeah, i was stacking with eq, clen and t3, and tren...ive made awesome gains..in one month my body fat is down 4%, with only one pound less in body weight, and ive definitely noticed my vascularity increasing. i guess the only positive to the numbness was knowing that it was working. as far as growth gut and forehead turning to fivehead, i think it would take a couple years, at like 8-10 i.u.'s per day...maybe?

showmeyourtints said:
bump..yeah, i was stacking with eq, clen and t3, and tren...ive made awesome gains..in one month my body fat is down 4%, with only one pound less in body weight, and ive definitely noticed my vascularity increasing. i guess the only positive to the numbness was knowing that it was working. as far as growth gut and forehead turning to fivehead, i think it would take a couple years, at like 8-10 i.u.'s per day...maybe?

How many GH did you take?

showmeyourtints said:

I was thinking.. You sound like a GH newbie, no offense but one month and a
half of crappy sleeping and now you start telling us to watch out for GH??
Use a lighter dose you do feel good with, do this for a few months. Then
please come back and share with us again what you now think of GH.
Why do you start injecting such a hormone into yourself, not knowing everything about it first?

It only has to do with these things for most of the BB-ers in my opinion:
1] how much can you pull out of your bank account while keeping enough left
to eat accordingly while using the substance
2] Do you then have money left for some good insulin and T3?
3] How much are you willing and able to study about it before you start in
order to go through and finish with good results and good health.
3] Better said GH is for the professional (competing) and advanced bodybuilders or those who have their own GH-Guru that guides them.

I think it's not just for serious bodybuilders. All of us trying to build, shape
and/or tune our body or a body part the way we like it to be are damn
serious, but we don't all do GH with that, right Anthony Starks?

Oh well, I know there are so many amateurs trying GH too, thinking it will
make all the change. Been there..
To give it a good try, money worth, one should go for a quite busy intake schedule like some of us probably follow (multiple shots ed and quite some pill
taking.. right folks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom