Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

France Biulds doomsday machine ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
samoth said:
Holy propaganda. This is completely false.

And we've been creating antimatter for decades. That's nothing new, and antiparticles are not strange or unnatural.

Terrorists cannot transport antimatter bombs, lol. I don't remember exactly, but I belive the antiparticles created in colliders are stored in super-strong EM fields. I mean, it's antimatter. You can't just put it into a suitcase and carry it on a place.

:cow:

is it possibe yo creat a black hole like in outer space on earth ? Like one that could swallow the earth or no way it could ever be done ?

samoth said:

And we've been creating antimatter for decades. That's nothing new, and antiparticles are not strange or unnatural.

Terrorists cannot transport antimatter bombs, lol. I don't remember exactly, but I belive the antiparticles created in colliders are stored in super-strong EM fields. I mean, it's antimatter. You can't just put it into a suitcase and carry it on a place.

if they fuck up and we all die, i'm going to have to blame somebody, so it's going to be your fault.

Kano said:
is it possibe yo creat a black hole like in outer space on earth ? Like one that could swallow the earth or no way it could ever be done ?

The black holes they're talking about are different than the ones we detect in space and are part of popular science and television. These are at a subatomic, if not quantum, level, and behave differently. I'm not sure of the details offhand. There exists no risk or threat to humanity whatsoever.

Funny... I don't ever remember seeing any black holes in pictures of bubble chambers.

samoth said:
The black holes they're talking about are different than the ones we detect in space and are part of popular science and television. These are at a subatomic, if not quantum, level, and behave differently. I'm not sure of the details offhand. There exists no risk or threat to humanity whatsoever.

Funny... I don't ever remember seeing any black holes in pictures of bubble chambers.

hey, wait a minute, you listen to that dark devil music. you want the world to come to end, don't you? :D

samoth said:

Terrorists cannot transport antimatter bombs, lol. I don't remember exactly, but I belive the antiparticles created in colliders are stored in super-strong EM fields. I mean, it's antimatter. You can't just put it into a suitcase and carry it on a plane.

Aliens use anti-matter to fuel their space craft. Never say never.

samoth said:

one would think that seeing the massive amounts of energy required to start a black hole in space........and the millions of years they take to develop......it would be difficult to generate a "true" black hole with the "relatively" exceedingly weak amount of energy that they're going to be putting in. I think the bigger concern among some of the actual scientists there was the possibility of creating a new form of matter that would be completely unpredictable. :whatever:

watch everything is perfectly safe and all of a sudden a anomlie a black hole that was supposed to be gone in second is growing lol everybody run

Top Bottom