Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damage to new collider forces 2-month halt

Welcome to the real world.

Shit doesn't always work perfectly.

You should go back to living in a cave if you don't want to move forward with the rest of mankind. We'll try not to bother you too much.

:cow:

I never said it does work perfectly! I don't live in a cave either, I think it is funny how much money they have wasted that was my comment if you don't think it is a waste of money then send them some of yours and we will not bother you about it...
How is the UN treating you?
LOL

I never said it does work perfectly! I don't live in a cave either, I think it is funny how much money they have wasted that was my comment if you don't think it is a waste of money then send them some of yours and we will not bother you about it...
LOL

Enjoying posting on the internet? Your life and the world you live in revolves around those who have "wasted money" in science.

Clearly this is an electrical engineer's fault. Or probably an electrical contractor. In theory it worked right, but it wasnt applied right.

I bet they used catia to design this thing.

LOL

Was there any US investment in this project?

I didn't think there was.

Enjoying posting on the internet? Your life and the world you live in revolves around those who have "wasted money" in science.

I don't consider Al Gores work a waste of time. And it was the US Army that developed the internet.

Was there any US investment in this project?

I didn't think there was.

$531 Million dollars from the US at last count.

Top Bottom