Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found the Squat girl chick

May well not be a big number. Couple of things. Notice she's a small girl really. I suspect her slender frame has the effect of making her thighs look super full, whereas on a heavier built woman they wouldn't look so huge. Other thing is when I've been squatting higher volume for a while mine blow up like that, but I don't get any stronger really at all.
Well, at least you didn't say that she's got think ankles...

:lmao:

mm, look into tom venuto's quad blaster. cheap and by the far the greatest quad killer ever. youtube a few clips of people using it. i use it every few training cycles. no matter how much weight i can move (and i can do single leg squats with 120 pound dbs in each hand for sets of 8) the quad blaster devastates all other exercises. pure pain, there is no resting spot in the exercise. when you try and find a rest spot, it gets more painful. best money youll ever spend.
I did find a YouTube of it, I could watch it but I have no sound. I can certainly see it is a very demanding exercise but I suspect it would not be the best solution for anyone who has joint problems from a degenerative condition, like me. On the best days I can't do extremely deep squats as a repetative exercise, my knees fail long, long before my muscles have even come close to being fully worked (also why I don't do lunges). I've considered a weighted leg machine before, but it's always about the $$$.

Ideally, I need something that will allow me to use my quads without putting excessive stress on my knees or lumbar region. One of the reasons I can't go as heavy as I'd like in deads is my lower back fails once I hit the 200s :whatever:

Getting old sucks ... getting old with bad genetics REALLY sucks.

I did find a YouTube of it, I could watch it but I have no sound. I can certainly see it is a very demanding exercise but I suspect it would not be the best solution for anyone who has joint problems from a degenerative condition, like me. On the best days I can't do extremely deep squats as a repetative exercise, my knees fail long, long before my muscles have even come close to being fully worked (also why I don't do lunges). I've considered a weighted leg machine before, but it's always about the $$$.

Ideally, I need something that will allow me to use my quads without putting excessive stress on my knees or lumbar region. One of the reasons I can't go as heavy as I'd like in deads is my lower back fails once I hit the 200s :whatever:

Getting old sucks ... getting old with bad genetics REALLY sucks.

that does suck. since youre in the medical billing field, why not look into physical therapy equipment that fits your needs?

that does suck. since youre in the medical billing field, why not look into physical therapy equipment that fits your needs?
PM coming ...

mmmmm.....are those 45's? Second opinion from someone, but I'm not sure.

Bear in mind too that's actually a hip sled, not a leg press. Pushing something up a 45 degree incline is way easier than vertically in a true leg press.

simmer down, nobody said she could out squat you.

mmmmm.....are those 45's? Second opinion from someone, but I'm not sure.

Bear in mind too that's actually a hip sled, not a leg press. Pushing something up a 45 degree incline is way easier than vertically in a true leg press.

Yes those look like 45's. Also that isn't a sled it's a cantilever system with a fixed pivot. Still not doint the entire weight load due to the arc motion but a lot more than on a traditional rail sled. My gym has one of these they're actually pretty cool if you don't squat.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Yes those look like 45's. Also that isn't a sled it's a cantilever system with a fixed pivot. Still not doint the entire weight load due to the arc motion but a lot more than on a traditional rail sled. My gym has one of these they're actually pretty cool if you don't squat.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Shit you're right. My bad

yeah those are cool. Only used one a few times years ago when I still trained in a public gym.

She's not wearing makeup in most of those. I doubt her morning face is any worse than most others. Blondes tend to lack color anyhoo.

Top Bottom