Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found the Squat girl chick

ditto, but I dont tend to make comments about peoples physical appearance either (apart from puds)

She is some random internet chick doens't post on this site. Call bull shit on your bold as you just did and that is not the first time please don't play innocent cause you are far from it.

She is some random internet chick doens't post on this site. Call bull shit on your bold as you just did and that is not the first time please don't play innocent cause you are far from it.

Would you do the same if she were a random chick you saw walking down the street? Or did it just feel good to be one of the guys and bash on like everyone else?

And by what standards should her appearance live up to? Maybe you should let her know so that she can make arrangements to live up to your expectations. Nobody requires work to their face, and to suggest that is freaking ridiculous.

Would you do the same if she were a random chick you saw walking down the street? Or did it just feel good to be one of the guys and bash on like everyone else?

And by what standards should her appearance live up to? Maybe you should let her know so that she can make arrangements to live up to your expectations. Nobody requires work to their face, and to suggest that is freaking ridiculous.
We're on a fitness board, homeslice. What else are we here for if not to drool over and ridicule people's looks?

WTF??? She gives my boner a boner.

i'd be lying if i said i wouldn't knock it out.
but not my type whatsoever.

and so i don't have to txt this, if you liked
atmosphere check out:
-brother alli
-aesop rock
-eyedea
-immortal technique

i'd be lying if i said i wouldn't knock it out.
but not my type whatsoever.

and so i don't have to txt this, if you liked
atmosphere check out:
-brother alli
-aesop rock
-eyedea
-immortal technique

Noted. He talks about sobriety quite a bit in When Life Gives You Lemons. Wgr appears to have had a come to jebus moment.

DT and i typically share tastes in fattys but this girl does nothing for me.
There are many faces here I'd take over hers because I'm generally not big on natural blonds but with a body like that she could have a face like yours and I'd still knock it out (no homo)

Top Bottom