Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found the Squat girl chick

Gotta wonder how much she does squat.

May well not be a big number. Couple of things. Notice she's a small girl really. I suspect her slender frame has the effect of making her thighs look super full, whereas on a heavier built woman they wouldn't look so huge. Other thing is when I've been squatting higher volume for a while mine blow up like that, but I don't get any stronger really at all.

She has next to no upper body muscularity so if she's in a sport at all it's going to be something like roller/ice skating or soccer. I bet she doesn't even squat much.

Brazil appears to the popular guess. Name rumored to be Rafaela Bernardo Provazi Pesci.
Well, that being the case, supposedly this is her:

63260suvitwo2510596315lak3.jpg

Whaddya think, 8 x 45 + 25 a side? 760 total, not bad.

When I posed the question about her squat I confess to being a bit baffed by the fact she has virtually no upper body development, so upon reconsideration I don't think she does compound moves.

On the other hand, now I'm seriously thinking about adding a leg press to my home gym ;)

Well, that being the case, supposedly this is her:

63260suvitwo2510596315lak3.jpg

Whaddya think, 8 x 45 + 25 a side? 760 total, not bad.

When I posed the question about her squat I confess to being a bit baffed by the fact she has virtually no upper body development, so upon reconsideration I don't think she does compound moves.

On the other hand, now I'm seriously thinking about adding a leg press to my home gym ;)

mmmmm.....are those 45's? Second opinion from someone, but I'm not sure.

Bear in mind too that's actually a hip sled, not a leg press. Pushing something up a 45 degree incline is way easier than vertically in a true leg press.

If she built those wheels using that I know what my girl is getting for Xmas.

mmmmm.....are those 45's? Second opinion from someone, but I'm not sure.

Bear in mind too that's actually a hip sled, not a leg press. Pushing something up a 45 degree incline is way easier than vertically in a true leg press.
Remember, I've actually never been in a "real gym" (I kid you not).

Honestly, they're not oly plates so I'm not sure. My 45 and 25 lb. plates have nearly the same rim width, about 2".

Additionally, I'm guessing different countries can have plates that run different weights. For all I know, she could be pushing 16 x 20 + 2 x 10.

I'm still pricing out hip sleds, all I have for quads is a leg extension machine that has long ago seen better days, pulleys suck.

If she built those wheels using that I know what my girl is getting for Xmas.
Now that's my idea of a loving S/O!!! My hubby is like that :D He's been telling me he doesn't know what to get me anymore :lmao:

Not a cheap piece of equipment though :worried:

Now that's my idea of a loving S/O!!! My hubby is like that :D He's been telling me he doesn't know what to get me anymore :lmao:

Not a cheap piece of equipment though :worried:

mm, look into tom venuto's quad blaster. cheap and by the far the greatest quad killer ever. youtube a few clips of people using it. i use it every few training cycles. no matter how much weight i can move (and i can do single leg squats with 120 pound dbs in each hand for sets of 8) the quad blaster devastates all other exercises. pure pain, there is no resting spot in the exercise. when you try and find a rest spot, it gets more painful. best money youll ever spend.

Top Bottom