Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

found out my friend has been creeping on my girl via facebook

if he's your friend and he doesnt know whats up then be a friend and tell him or just have your girl tell him. if that doesnt work then hes got issues and resort to above video.

and i dont know why no one has said this but,

pics of girl or gtfo lol

if he's your friend and he doesnt know whats up then be a friend and tell him or just have your girl tell him. if that doesnt work then hes got issues and resort to above video.

and i dont know why no one has said this but,

pics of girl or gtfo lol

^^

Dude, FB world isnt the real world. I have a married chick that BLOWS UP every status I post, her husband has FB...I mean seriously, who cares, you've been dating the chick for 2 months? Does that even count as a relationship? I'd take the whole thing as a pathetic joke...using FB to pimp out whores is weak enough as it is, so let the guy keep on being pathetic and just shake your head at his lameness.

EF Money says she is already doing him and they are both laughing at you over it.

LOL, you're such a glitter farting asshole. But it's ok because I <3 you. I come back from a 2yr absence, and this is how you welcome me back??

Dude, FB world isnt the real world. I have a married chick that BLOWS UP every status I post, her husband has FB...I mean seriously, who cares, you've been dating the chick for 2 months? Does that even count as a relationship? I'd take the whole thing as a pathetic joke...using FB to pimp out whores is weak enough as it is, so let the guy keep on being pathetic and just shake your head at his lameness.

Ya no shit dude, that's why I haven't taken a more active approach. This whole thing is a joke to me and my girl

Awaiting the doods FB post on her wall that says "last night was awesome baby"

Top Bottom