Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

found out my friend has been creeping on my girl via facebook

Sub-zero, you gotta chill out man. You are obviously a very, very disturbed/easily angered individual. Obviously you are riled up and getting super defensive, and whatever logic you may have had before has gone completely out the window. You are now resorting to ad hominem attacks and baseless statements /accusations.

It is no wonder you don't have a girlfriend- I don't see how a woman would want to put up with you. I send a few jabs your way and you explode into a defensive ball of roid induced fury. I think you are chemically imbalanced (perhaps from the supplements you have taken) and you should seek counseling. You seem to have a very fragile ego and the fact that you get so mad over an internet forum leads me to believe that you are probably insignificant in real life, and is a generally bitter individual with self-esteem issues (maybe this is why you work out a lot). It would not surprise me if you were still a virgin, or someone who lost their virginity very late in life. In fact, it would not surprise me at all if the women in your life do not even realize you exist. I left EF because everyone hated me? Where did you pull that from? I had many friends on EF and had no beef with ANYONE. I can show you my karma list from 2 yrs ago (I had no single red karma, whatsoever). Why did I leave EF? School got hectic, work, relationships and the real world was just taking up too much of my time (a concept that is foreign to you since you have an enormous amount of posts) and I posted less and less. Eventually I stopped posting all together and forgot about EF until a few weeks ago , I came back (BY THE WAY THIS IS NOT MY FIRST POST SINCE I GOT BACK) and asked how everyone was doing. I have no intention of becoming E-popular and just want to converse with all the people that were here before. Cheers, and seek help.Thanks.

BTW, I am surprised you remember me (albeit a flawed account). Because I don't remember you at all.

lol. When someone writes one sentence - and the other replies back with 12 sentences (a bm style post) - who's the one whose taking shit seriusly?!!

c

Top Bottom