Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL talk

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
Well I lets see I predicted that the Skins would win against the Eagles, AND I predicted that there would be hundreds of arrests on drunk mullet wearing eagles fans at Veterans Stadium (AKA the 70,000 person Porta-John).

I WAS CORRECT ON BOTH!

Lets look at the NFC East:

Washington - Hottest team in the NFC. Lavar Arrington is a fucking cyborg. He's the reason why McNabb wasn't scrambling.

Eagles - Who do the Eagles have as WR's? Who? Their GM sucks to have those bum WR's playing with McNabb. Eagles D line got manhandled today too.

Giants - Too many problems to list. They got VERY lucky last year.

Arizona - Who cares?

Dallas - See Arizona

lets not bash the wr's or reid and his decisions... last year they had torrence small and charles johnson as 1-2 guys...

this year they have thrash (YES he WAS the skins best wr last year), and pinkston (mini-moss)... mitchell will come on by playoffs and be a legitimate threat... and MAYBE they get someone in the draft next year... boom, what was weak is now a strength...

lets face it, mcnabb lost this game... he was off way too much and didnt scramble... no, mr cyborg didnt contain him, mcnabb contained himself.. as he has tried to do in each of the eagles losses (for the most part)... mcnabb is better running still and i wish he would accept that instead of saying how he wants to break the stereotype...

anyway, the skins d outplayed the eagles offense and by that happening it forced the eagle d on the field way too much... i have no doubt the skins cant move the ball in the air against philly, not many teams can... but they ran it down their throats early and often... THAT needs to be taken care of... i say more run blitzing instead of the jailbreak pass rushes.

madbomber31 said:
lets not bash the wr's or reid and his decisions... last year they had torrence small and charles johnson as 1-2 guys...

this year they have thrash (YES he WAS the skins best wr last year), and pinkston (mini-moss)... mitchell will come on by playoffs and be a legitimate threat... and MAYBE they get someone in the draft next year... boom, what was weak is now a strength...

lets face it, mcnabb lost this game... he was off way too much and didnt scramble... no, mr cyborg didnt contain him, mcnabb contained himself.. as he has tried to do in each of the eagles losses (for the most part)... mcnabb is better running still and i wish he would accept that instead of saying how he wants to break the stereotype...

anyway, the skins d outplayed the eagles offense and by that happening it forced the eagle d on the field way too much... i have no doubt the skins cant move the ball in the air against philly, not many teams can... but they ran it down their throats early and often... THAT needs to be taken care of... i say more run blitzing instead of the jailbreak pass rushes.

well see about your WR's. Philly has had a horrible time drafting WR's for the last 15 + years. Your best reciever in recent memory was Keith Jackson..... and he was a TE! As for thrash, sure he was the skins leading WR last year, but that wasn't saying too much either.

If you seriously think Arrington didn't contain McNabb then maybe we weren't watching the same game. Arrington had spy responsibilites on McNabb, I'm not making this up, that's what they did. They kept mcnabb in the pocket and forced him to beat the defense. They didn't get shit down the field, the eagles could only complete 3 to 5 yard passes. Anyway, when they play again, lets see if McNabb runs. He won't.

The eagles are lucky they get to play Kansas City next week.

thanks for the football lesson.. i never heard of a spy before on defense.

arrington spied.. big deal... almost every team the eagles play uses a spy on mcnabb... and when randall was there they did it to him too... just cuz you got a spy on you doesnt mean you cant do some things to get outside... spies can miss tackles too, and guess what? you can block them with a back without having it be an interference call. eagles and mcnabb both want him to be a pocket guy... he is too young and raw for this, let him do what he does best. i'm not saying give him 20 carries a game... i am saying bootlegs here and there, roll the pocket... sooner or later the LB is gonna bite and get sucked in.

madbomber31 said:
and when randall was there they did it to him too... just cuz you got a spy on you doesnt mean you cant do some things to get outside... spies can miss tackles too, and guess what?

Not when you're dealing with Lavar Arrington. Don't tell me McNabb never saw the play where Troy Aikmans career got ended by "The Terminator" Lavar Arrington. Arrington's has to be one of the hardest hitting linebackers along with Ray Lewis. McNabbs no fool, he knows a beating is comming when he runs in the vicinity of the Terminator.

did someone say the eagles didnt get destroyed today? cuz i believe i said they were handed their asses.

fred barnett, calvin williams... two VERY good receivers in the last 15 years... VERY GOOD!!! the birds just have not had a complete team.. if its not bad wr's then its no running game... or no qb, or no offensive line... defense is always solid, even in the 3-13 year... they were just on the field 35 minutes a game and made it look like they werent good.

Top Bottom